Create an account

concept one & cj weaver - lyre bird / i'm melting (acr 015)

alphacut records proudly presents its fifteenth 12inch release

concept one & cj weaver - lyre bird / i'm melting

acr 015 a: concept one - lyre bird
acr 015 c: cj weaver - i'm melting

alphacut records is continuing its second wave of monthly vinyl releases. this time with a round of fresh blood for the drum&bass graves: two debuts!
concept one from france is guiding us back to the holy days of jungle, where breaks had that untouched feeling and every sound was just so lively.
cj weaver is hailing from the states with a glorious mixture of openmindedness, experimental sounds and deep grooves. this is not minimal drum&bass, it's just an unique way of dropping ill tribal dancing pearls. drop it and let it roll!

[Image: acr015_a300.jpg]

this alphacut's acr 015 was released in february 2010 through toolbox and suburbantrash. snap up one of the 100 limited pieces of hand-numbered vinyl, including no less then ten locked grooves (concept, a&r, master & cut done by lxc808.com). be sure to check out our back catalogue about releases featuring artists like martsman, randomer, sumone, bop, macc, throttler and alpha omega.

buy acr 015 at toolbox, soundbase, hhv, ...

http://www.alphacutrecords.com / http://www.soundcloud.com/alphacut-records

Applause

Good stuff on this

Awesome record indeed. Helas, I can't afford 20 euros for 1 record at the moment (including shipping).

Any chance you're gonna do digital releases of (sold out) items?

Got this friday with ACR14. Dopeness!

SeEK
SeEK of the Northern Wax Cavalry........

nice release. i'm melting is such a dope tune

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: CONCEPT OF DREAMS - HIGHWAY EP (OmniEP235) Euphony 0 371 30th May 2021, 07:41
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE VICTORIA DARIAN - A MINOR BIRD (OmniEP210) Euphony 0 1,025 25th July 2020, 08:11
  Muttley - 15 MOF Pt. 55 - Soul Eraser - A Concept Mix On The UK Benefits System Muttley 24 9,368 16th July 2017, 08:07
Last Post: Muttley
  Do "Concept Records" still work? +ToRMeNT+ 3 2,570 26th September 2015, 21:05
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  OUT NOW: CJ WEAVER - ANIMATION LP (Omni029) Euphony 3 1,735 30th November 2014, 18:49

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016