Worst tune you've heard all day.

109 Replies, 81428 Views

I heard the less-neuro dnb version of this today on a coworker's playlist.

It is entirely unnecessary. There's seemingly enough variety in the remix versions from over the years tho.

REM and 4/4 beats.

No.
This was brought to my attention today.

And I heard this on the radio this afternoon.

I'm intrigued that John Travolta has music outside Grease and the Scientology albums. I guess it makes sense that in his 70's heyday, "singer" was on his resume too. Outside of Grease, nobody talks about this:

I was recommended this today. 

How much did Lady Saw get paid for this? lol

Lady Saw is still providing the usual during this era, as it is more of a Lady Saw tune in the end. but.. wow.  Freaky collaboration indeed. 

Seagal singingg ".. ital breeze.."  lol 

https://www.discogs.com/master/314431-St...ystal-Cave

I still have the vinyl release. It took me a couple of decades to clue into DRS's line.. ".. more pain than a backyard abortion.." lol

Wow. Was this a joke tune? The dichotomy throws it all off. A rather bizarre release in retrospect. If it was a Cannibal Corpse tune or something it would completely make sense right? ha.
Its 5:45AM, I just took the dog out.

This song is in my head for some dumb reason. It is not a horrible song per se, just annoying. Songs you may have heard on the 80's themed radio station in the car months ago, but you never hear it otherwise in the real world. Ugh.

No thanks.

Cheap Trick in their glammy, theatrical guise. *Edit, 1979 release. The synth strings (?) are .. an interesting feature. ha.

^^ The drummer with the cig in his mouth is kinda cool tho.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best tune you've heard all day. Tim Reaper 5,590 2,201,597 14th April 2024, 20:06
Last Post: Statto
  NEW VALENTINES DAY CRAPCORE MIX FROM MYSELF - 1 DAY ONLY listen before its gone Carbine 0 1,913 14th February 2020, 19:08
Last Post: Carbine
  Best mix you've heard all day. DIB 51 15,905 26th January 2020, 12:21
Last Post: Statto
  Favourite freebie tune of the day Ian Patterson 12 5,211 8th November 2013, 20:50
Last Post: MetaLX
  TUNE! needs to be heard! question also. brandz 10 15,458 11th November 2010, 01:07
Last Post: Macc