time to post your favorite amen use

31 Replies, 9311 Views

and the amen in dillinja - promise
Classic amen...

Glad I documented this; I just gave away all of my happy hardcore. Life moves on...
Both of these tunes had me jumping about like a madman when I first heard them and every time I've heard them since pretty much.
Great use of amen in my opinion.

Got to agree on all the T Power stuff too but I've said many times before how much that album means to me.

Fada Wrote:

tbh

I actually know the two young guys in that video - Owen & Moley (also part of Size2Shoes - http://owenandmoley.com/) and believe it or not, the guy that starts singing 20 seconds in does beatboxing and is quite into hip-hop, D&B and the rest of it !!

Strange but true !
DJFracture Wrote:

Differently!
That is remarkable.
would've thought this thread would have been more busy on subvertcentral over the years. hmm.

lots to chose from.. atmos, liquid styles, ragga, more drumfunky & choppage, etc.

i've always held on to this 12". still have it. its kinda devastating.

amens can scare the shit out of you.

i like that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post a picture of yourself time...... INITIAL2 1,232 349,166 22nd August 2022, 06:51
Last Post: Statto
  Post a pic of your studio time! fanu 49 11,386 7th November 2013, 03:11
Last Post: cheef
  What you think is your favorite NAME of artist ever? J12 26 10,226 15th February 2013, 13:41
Last Post: NoodeL
  Favorite MC shouts. RickyForce 36 9,024 18th June 2011, 08:29
Last Post: MetaLX
  darn day-light savings time. what time is it in the UK? TVG 3 1,625 17th March 2010, 21:32
Last Post: Phokus