Astrophonica & Loopmasters present - Cosmic Drum & Bass sample pack by Fracture

3 Replies, 2816 Views

[img] http://blog.loopmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Fracture.jpg[/img]

Good evening music producers of Earth. Producers of Earth origin or any other planet in the solar system. Good evening Planet Earth… Are you looking for that classic cosmic sound to your music? Are you wondering how you to make such extraterrestrial bass lines from tunes like The Limit or Hull Breach? Then look no further than Fracture's Cosmic Drum & Bass sample pack for loopmasters

I set out to make this sample pack with a very clear vision. I wanted create a pack which married the classic gritty sounds of vintage Drum & Bass with today's contemporary sound and crystal clear high end production. This ethos and cross pollination of techniques is something that runs very strong in Fracture & Neptune productions and is the building blocks of our label, Astrophonica.

To do this I used a mixture of classic hardware gear including the E-Mu e6400 Sampler (what many people consider as the cornerstone of the 90's Drum & Bass sound) and high end software such as Logic Pro to bring it all up to date. I wanted to create a sample pack that people will come back to in years to come, not just a collection of loops I already had lying around. Therefore, every loop and sound has been worked on specially for this pack and let me tell you it was often hard work stopping myself turning them into full tunes for my label!

Inside this pack you will find beats, bass lines, synth lines, guitar loops, fx loops and a whole load of one shot samples too. I've also included some construction kits which are full loops including all the elements you need to start a track. Lots of the samples have some wonderful hardware processing on them including valve compression and Z-plane filtering from the E-Mu sampler all EQd and tweaked to fit in to your modern day studio set up.

To buy, get more information on formats and to hear demo loops click here

...End of transmission
I'd say that took a while Teef

Well done Char!
Astrophonica Wrote:Therefore, every loop and sound has been worked on specially for this pack and let me tell you it was often hard work stopping myself turning them into full tunes for my label!

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
Niceness. The LoopTV ep on it is nice too. http://www.looptv.net/archives/1604

Fracture... "DON'T JUST USE THE SAMPLES, MAKE THEM YOUR OWN! CHANGE THEM UP!" Smile haha, damn right!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bandcamp: Drum 'N' Bass & other music recommendations Spectraz 177 150,638 10th February 2024, 00:31
Last Post: Statto
  Hip Hop + Drum & Bass done well Catastrophe 58 41,350 9th September 2023, 02:02
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Jungle vs Drum & Bass Icewind 159 89,732 14th April 2022, 00:04
  Drum and bass on Mastermind Statto 1 1,537 10th March 2022, 16:09
Last Post: girth_maul
Smile Blind Test // 90s Drum 'n' Bass / Jungle (Electronic Beats TV) Spectraz 8 6,320 15th October 2020, 21:12