Omni Music Present dgoHn, Indidjinous and Eschaton Releases :D

20 Replies, 4481 Views

Wave

Helloooooo... Grin

Omni Music continues its quest to bring you the range of beats you deserve with 2 new releases Cool

First up we have label owner Eschaton, who returns for his 4th solo LP, mixing 11 tracks of ethereal intestellar drum and bass with a rich variety of influences.

Many of these tracks have been floating around for a while now in DJ sets and now they can all be heard as intended on this one LP.
The limited edition CD also contains a bonus track, handing the remix duties over to dgoHn, who turns the chilled out drumfunk of Teachings from Ranikhet (original released on Materializm) into a dancefloor smasher with its intricate drum workout and original vibe.

http://soundcloud.com/eschatonmusic/esch...ace-lp-out

Available now at:

BANDCAMP

JUNO

More stores to follow Grin

Next up , the super talented Indidjinous returns to Omni Music, after his remix duties on the Quantum project, with this mini LP of his own unique sounds for the floor. Relics Volume 1 features earlier unreleased tunes that have been newly mixed down. Drumfunk flavours with a futuristic twist combined with driving basslines make sure that each track works its way into your mind, hypnotising you into pressing the rewind button. These are the sounds that speakers were made for.
Volume 2 will be due out before the end of the summer.

http://soundcloud.com/eschatonmusic/reli...soundcloud

Available now at:

BANDCAMP

JUNO

More stores also to follow Grin

Thanks everyone for their support, it is invaluable Smile Wave

Chris Eschaton

www.omnimusic.org

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

so your label was inspired by Talvin Singh then? Smile
Amongst many others yes Smile
Euphony Wrote:Amongst many others yes Smile

I just remembered that his LP, Drum + Space, was released on his own label, Omni Records

Chin
Smile

Although, that's a massive coincidence! Ha ha ha.

I have only been inspired by his music not what he called his label etc. Omni music was born for entirely different reasons and until you mentioned it I forgot that his label was called omni, so coincidence number one! As for 'drum and space' well, I have been calling my specific style drum and space for a while now and thought it time to compile a whole lp with that name, and I wasn't even aware of that album by Talvin Singh (I only have the later ones). Coincidence number two! Hahaha

Chin

Maybe I ought to ride off the back of it and get some more sales! Teef

Hahaha

Xyxthumbs

First batch of orders going to the post office now! Grin Grin Grin

Wave
Euphony Wrote:Smile

Although, that's a massive coincidence! Ha ha ha.

I wondered whether it was. But it's a nice one anyway Rainbow
I like that coincidence! Grin
Now also available at Digitial Tunes:

http://www.digital-tunes.net/releases/dr...e_volume_1

http://www.digital-tunes.net/releases/relics_volume_1

Falcon
I'm really glad to finally get these tunes out there! Thanks to Omni Music for believing in this project, it means a lot to me. Volume 2 is in the works and contains collabs with CJ Weaver & Ibunshi Smile
Indidjinous Wrote:Thanks to Omni Music for believing in this project, it means a lot to me

Thanks to you for making the amazing tunes in the first place. Omni is nothing without the artists and even less without the people who support it Smile

Grin
must check these later Xyxthumbs
Statto Wrote:must check these later Xyxthumbs

Will do the same.
awesome, thanks for listening.
CD's are running low as it was very low press, so if you want one then get your orders in quickly Smile Wave
:d :d :d
Massive bump time!!!! Wave

Grab this whilw you can guys....make sure you check the exclusive dgoHn remix Grin

and Volume 2 of Relics is not far away Woot
Any peeps missed this? The few CD's I have left suggest so Wink

It's the only release format the exclusive dgoHn remix is on Wink

Massive massive remix tings to come from this LP too!
Remixes confirmed from Voyager, LM1, Future Engineers, Okee, Bassflo, Tidal, mono_sono, nemanoe, Marvel Cinema, Sub, Neil S, Parallel, Scenic and Advisory, Maff with more to be confirmed Cool Falcon
Euphony Wrote:Remixes confirmed from Voyager

as in Pete Parsons? Eek
Yes
Just ordered both. Big up Euphony. Smile
Grin

It will be in the post this lunchtime Smile

Wave

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: OMNI MUSIC/KNITEFORCE 12" BUNDLE Euphony 0 331 7th September 2023, 21:47
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE OMNI CROWDFUND CAMPAIGN - PARIAH/ABSTRACT DRUMZ/ENJOY/ESCHATON & MORE Euphony 4 1,330 30th October 2022, 09:06
Last Post: Statto
  RELEASE OMNI CROWDFUND PROJECT - OMNI CLASSICS VOLUME 3 Euphony 7 3,084 3rd March 2022, 22:53
Last Post: DJ ML
  RELEASE OUT NOW: METIUS MUSIC 004 - ESCHATON Euphony 0 454 12th December 2021, 08:49
  NEWS OMNI MUSIC T-SHIRTS AND HOODIES Euphony 9 7,591 15th April 2018, 16:47