Analog bass freebies pack for ya!

2 Replies, 2312 Views

[Image: mb-1024x1024.jpg]

Just to give something back to the community…the bass-loving community!

This goes out to the producers who discuss music production stuff with me every day, whether it be thru emails, on forums, via Fanu's Ableton Live Training, this page, via my Twitter account…
Truth be told, I’ve always been a little bit of a teacher by nature, and I like it.

In addition to all the producer/DJ/artist/record-label stuff I do as a main hustle, I give electronic music tuition in Helsinki, but also, I give production advice, tips and discuss relevant stuff with the online community as well whenever I have time.
I think we’re all nicely feeding off of each other’s vibes, so here’s something back as a thank-you.

I put together a pack of bass sounds I’ve recorded from my analog Microbrute synth. It’s a small, monophonic beast that creates some pretty hefty bass sounds.
The sounds in the pack are not anything super dirty, but they have nice (over)tones that will cut nicely thru your mix, and also, they should be something you can sculpt into many different shapes yourself.

TO DOWNLOAD THE PACK: go to my official website at http://www.fanumusic.com

Happy producing…find that brown note…and feel free to share!
Thank you!

I should do a Bass Station pack (have thought about that since I got it).
Muttley Wrote:Thank you!

I should do a Bass Station pack (have thought about that since I got it).

Yes please, that'd be killer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Oizo - Analog Worms Attack fanu 13 7,915 1st November 2015, 12:34
Last Post: firefinga
  OUT NOW: THE OHM SERIES - MADE IN RUSSIA - GOLDEN AGE OF ANALOG EP (Ohm013) Euphony 6 4,702 27th April 2015, 13:38
Last Post: Muttley
  For Sale: ANALOG FOUR - ELEKTRON SHIFT 5 3,179 5th July 2013, 19:10
Last Post: SHIFT
  vinyl analog sampling lament 0 1,580 7th September 2011, 09:18
Last Post: lament
  Astrophonica & Loopmasters present - Cosmic Drum & Bass sample pack by Fracture Astrophonica 3 2,780 18th May 2011, 19:05
Last Post: Warbreaker