OUT NOW: METRO - FUGUE STATE LP (Omni040)

0 Replies, 2132 Views

Grin 

Omni Music welcomes back the eminent Metro with an incredible LP of experimental visions. This LP is best described through Metro's own eyes: 'The idea behind most of the tracks was to take a non experimental view of writing with more of a musical narrative drawing on my influences from days gone by, pre d&b etc but still written within the 170 spectrum but also more traditional and fun and less serious. It's hard for a leopard to change its spots so there are still elements of the experimental side coming through but hopefully by using the same sound palate I have achieved what I intended in my own way…. of course.'

Fans of his will not be disappointed with this upfront selection and Omni Music look forward to working with him again in the future.

[Image: metro_fugue_state_lp_cover_web.jpg]

[Image: metro_fugue_state_lp_credits_web.jpg]

https://soundcloud.com/eschatonmusic/met...i040-clips

Available now at:

Bandcamp

DJTunes

Digitaltunes

itunes

Juno

Amazon

With more stores to follow Smile

Thanks for all the support this year Smile

All the best

Chris

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OUT NOW: JUSTICE AND METRO - DISCHORD LP (Omni034) Euphony 0 2,418 29th March 2015, 09:11
Last Post: Euphony
  Justice & Metro - '839' LP Interview and exclusive track giveaway! fonik 2 4,072 13th March 2010, 00:03
Last Post: biotet
  ABSFREE003 | Metro & CJ Weaver - Space Sound Everywhere - Absys Records (FREE) sho 9 4,047 9th December 2009, 19:02
Last Post: cram
  FLAME - Dig it/Metro station/The prey - DataMod018 Modulate Recordings 0 1,123 13th September 2009, 15:50
Last Post: Modulate Recordings