RELEASE 

OUT NOW - ESCHATON - AM PRODUCER 02 (Advection Music)

6 Replies, 5264 Views

Wave

Hello all, my good self has released an LP on Advection Music that includes some beats, some bass and some atmospheric noodlings. I'm sure you'd expect nothing less Smile

[Image: cover.jpg]

^ Look at that beautiful head, surely you can't resist buying this because of that alone Teef

https://soundcloud.com/advectionmusicgro...owcase-mix

Available first and foremost at the Advection Music store where it's available as a limited edition CD:

>>>HERE<<<

Also available in these fine online stores:

Juno

itunes

Amazon

Clone

Muzoic

If you head over to the Advection store, you can also pick up a beautiful T-Shirt..Eschaton style, which is sure to impress all your friends at your next soirée  Icon_razz

Xyxthumbs

Icon_eek
I for one am expecting utter brilliance with this... So you better deliver, euphony Saevil2
Music critic for the Tally Ho
ok Oops
Good evening, Mr Bond! I've been expecting you :partridge:

27th dec edit: this mix is atmospheric gold, groovy and sweethearted Gruber :heart:
Bump
I have just got half way through the Sound Cloud mix before I overheated my prefrontal CPU. Teef I heard good things to be sure, and nice use of samples from the STS series. Looks like I will give the record a full hearing at a later date.
Kisskiss

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THE DJ PRODUCER Naphta 107 45,679 16th March 2023, 03:16
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  RELEASE OUT NOW: METIUS MUSIC 004 - ESCHATON Euphony 0 434 12th December 2021, 08:49
Last Post: Euphony
  PODCAST Lajwah - Kalabrese Producer Spotlights on Juncture Music esb 3 2,809 7th February 2021, 14:26
Last Post: esb
  El-B and DJ producer videos in Computer music droid 14 9,501 2nd April 2017, 13:25
Last Post: firefinga
  Shanghai Red - The Heavens (Advection Music 2015) - Holy doo listen to this Muttley 8 4,770 2nd March 2015, 22:25
Last Post: DJ ML