Create an account

RELEASE OUT NOW - ESCHATON - AM PRODUCER 02 (Advection Music)

Wave

Hello all, my good self has released an LP on Advection Music that includes some beats, some bass and some atmospheric noodlings. I'm sure you'd expect nothing less Smile

[Image: cover.jpg]

^ Look at that beautiful head, surely you can't resist buying this because of that alone Teef

https://soundcloud.com/advectionmusicgroup/amproducer-02-eschaton-showcase-mix

Available first and foremost at the Advection Music store where it's available as a limited edition CD:

>>>HERE<<<

Also available in these fine online stores:

Juno

itunes

Amazon

Clone

Muzoic

If you head over to the Advection store, you can also pick up a beautiful T-Shirt..Eschaton style, which is sure to impress all your friends at your next soirée  Icon_razz

Xyxthumbs

Icon_eek

I for one am expecting utter brilliance with this... So you better deliver, euphony Saevil2
Music critic for the Tally Ho

ok Oops

Good evening, Mr Bond! I've been expecting you :partridge:

27th dec edit: this mix is atmospheric gold, groovy and sweethearted Gruber :heart:

Bump

I have just got half way through the Sound Cloud mix before I overheated my prefrontal CPU. Teef I heard good things to be sure, and nice use of samples from the STS series. Looks like I will give the record a full hearing at a later date.

Kisskiss

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PODCAST Lajwah - Kalabrese Producer Spotlights on Juncture Music esb 3 1,844 7th February 2021, 14:26
Last Post: esb
  THE DJ PRODUCER Naphta 106 37,136 18th October 2020, 07:04
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  El-B and DJ producer videos in Computer music droid 14 6,153 2nd April 2017, 13:25
Last Post: firefinga
  Shanghai Red - The Heavens (Advection Music 2015) - Holy doo listen to this Muttley 8 3,834 2nd March 2015, 22:25
Last Post: DJ ML
  DJ Equipment Producer Vestax Bankrupt firefinga 1 2,444 14th December 2014, 20:06
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016