Covid-19

Over 100,000 deaths now, with the worst per capita death rate IN THE WORLD.
But Boris Johnson says he's deeply sorry and did everything he could, so no worries then Roll Roll Roll

At least he said he's sorry? The Dutch PM merely deflects any blame onto the populace. Our government is riddled with scandals, but the polls keep indicating huge support for him and his cronies anyway.
[ last.fm ]

Shut up please Statto. You're embarrassing yourself. You sound like Wladimir Putin.

This is crazy to listen to, but it is IMPORTANT. Video from the perspective of a funeral home owner.

Los Angeles.. fuck.

On a personal level I used the "lockdown" (which is still going in Austria as we speak) to rid myself of plates I am not spinning ever again. Since I don't have an intentions of ever dj again I weeded out all my records I bought as fillers and so on. No more jump up and boring 2step in my collection any longer.
Music critic for the Tally Ho

(27th January 2021, 10:11)Statto Wrote: Over 100,000 deaths now, with the worst per capita death rate IN THE WORLD.
But Boris Johnson says he's deeply sorry and did everything he could, so no worries then Roll Roll Roll

He's a feckin gobshite and should be strung up along with the lot of them! Sadly, absolutely NOTHING will happen to him.
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?

just had my first shot of the relevant recombinant, replication-deficient chimpanzee adenovirus vector

Fauxpas

So if I'm reading this right, it seems that Zero-COVID is the only effective solution to the pandemic, since virus mutation will defeat mass vaccination Neutral

https://science.thewire.in/health/sars-c...in-future/

Interesting poll from the USA regarding knowledge about COVID hospitalization and political affiliation
Music critic for the Tally Ho

(19th April 2021, 17:10)firefinga Wrote: Interesting poll from the USA regarding knowledge about COVID hospitalization and political affiliation

Ok, interestingly enough, the democrats are less informed, haha.

But what seems really weird to me, is that most people don't seem to know, that it's not so likely to be hospitalised.
Of course, it's bad enough as it is (1-5%), but why would people think it's 50% or above? Those people either can't do basic maths or they don't have any clue about the number of infections. If every 2nd person would be hospitalised, we would have had much stricter lockdowns, because the health systems would have collapsed very early on.

I had my first shot of AZ about a month ago. I have to admit, it feels good to feel less vulnerable.

Got my first jab yesterday. So far so good.

I hate drunks, I don't associate with rig pigs (.. google it) & their moronic political leanings that are now linked to anti mask bullshit, and I will not have a need to walk through a shopping mall or similar petri dish for those that seemingly NEED to loiter anytime soon, so I'm doing fine. I had a friend asking me to go out to a bar and chill a few weeks ago, she was dying to go " to a club for drinks" and listen to shitty auto tuned dancehall. I declined. Maybe she got the point - ".. you're in your 40's, you're annoying when yer drunk, and I don't want to get covid. Grow up a bit. Don't be stupid. No thanks, I'm good.. " lol. Yeah I'm shady, I keep it real tho.. I can diss a friend right? heh.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, I'm a bit turned off by bar culture and the ignorance arrogant bar & restaurant owners are flaunting, disregarding public safety & then tweeting covid conspiracies in local retaliations. I'm over it. Eating take out is fine. If your food is great, people will continue to support you, no need for restaurant and business owners getting on twitter to make bigger jokes of themselves.. as they do. Gym owners? There's a bunch of cunts as of late it seems. Once again, I don't frequent spaces where ignorance reigns in regards to mere consideration for others. It really isn't that complicated.

Just don't cough on me. I won't sneeze in your face either, Cool? I can wear a mask for an extremely physical job for a 9, 10 hr work shift if needed as I have been for the past 7 months. My rights aren't being infringed upon. I don't want your parasites either. Consideration.

Possibly Related Threads…
  Distant Dancefloors: COVID-19 and the Electronic Music Industry [Documentary] +ToRMeNT+ 4 1,825 3rd September 2020, 12:40
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+