Create an account

DJ Muttley - Transients 3-deck Live DNB Mix

Cool 
https://soundcloud.com/subversion-2/dj-muttley-transients-111209

"All the cuts in this mix have been previously released. The mix is a three-deck turntablism experiment, with plenty of overlapping layers and twists of the relationship between form and function. Most of the music is from labels on the subvertcentral forum that this Soundcloud account bases its interests in developing."
www.focisleft.bandcamp.com / www.muttley.kapsil.net / www.twitter.com/FociLeft / www.soundcloud.com/subversion-2 / www.subvertcentral.blogspot.co.uk 

I will never leave.

Drums

Kingstatto

The Dastardly Diaries completists will know a shorter edit was provided of the tightest audience-friendly sections of this mix in 2012 for TDD 4: The Blues Cause, a diary documenting the blues cause in society. Transients in university and college to me is part of that, so became a part of the documentation for the mix, and the editing intended to show a rushed feeling put to music.

This is the full, uninterrupted mix.
www.focisleft.bandcamp.com / www.muttley.kapsil.net / www.twitter.com/FociLeft / www.soundcloud.com/subversion-2 / www.subvertcentral.blogspot.co.uk 

I will never leave.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recoil - Move In Silence - Three Deck Vinyl Mix – '93 darkside jungle Recoil 0 2,677 28th August 2012, 07:26
Last Post: Recoil
  Recoil - High Plains Drifter - 3 deck vinyl mix - darkside jungle Recoil 1 2,387 13th April 2012, 20:33
Last Post: Annastay
  ** DJ Vapour - Dec 2011 3 Deck studio mix - Loads of new Dubs ** Hertz promo 0 2,189 28th December 2011, 17:33
Last Post: Hertz promo
  Temper D - 3 Deck DnB Xmas 2010 Mix wiz 0 1,190 25th December 2010, 20:38
Last Post: wiz
  Temper D - 3 Deck Drum and Bass Mix Aug 2010 wiz 0 1,138 15th August 2010, 13:02
Last Post: wiz

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016