Any chance of ever hearing some Sebanucledox ?!

25 Replies, 1124 Views

Can you even begin to imagine????

Icon_eek
also the paradox and subject 13 tunes that flight played last night.....forgot to record it again Oops
Paradox & Subject 13 collab?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/tracklistings...ight.shtml
I actually hope they don't....

Not that it wouldn't be fat, but I reckon Seba and Nucleus are a bit too far apart musically, with Paradox in the middle.

Basically I just want Nucleus to keep on with the super-minimal sheeeet! Lovesmilie
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
or some Fanu + Macc b/w the Seba Remix?

Icon_eek Twisted Cool
dom and roland + fanu + seba + loxy

Drool
Bubonic + studio tracks = Forsaken

Latest track:

One Life Left by Forsaken (192 MP3)
Breaky orchestral sheez.
Like Macc, I'm not sure if it'd work. Does more necessarily equal better when it comes to production?
UFO_over_easy Wrote:Like Macc, I'm not sure if it'd work. Does more necessarily equal better when it comes to production?

god yes...

imagine...

Twisted Individual x Generation Dub x Zen

no wait they're all the same.
i would like some pre-1999 optical VS fracture & Neptune
Alpha & Omega

Wow that's serious tings!!!!!

oh & don't forget

'Word Of Mouth'

THE LP OF 2004

Dropping late this year on Thermal Records......

Twisted
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:'Word Of Mouth'

THE LP OF 2004

Dropping late this year on Thermal Records......

Icon_yippee
badass lp title!!

[Image: f03602fz627.jpg]

Falcon
alpha omega Wrote:'word of mouth'

the lp of 2004

dropping late this year on thermal records......

yes!! Cool

looking forward to this!!!

Xyxthumbs
Would you all shut up!

SEBA + NUCLEUS + PARADOX

I think it would be really interesting, who cares if it would work or not!

Grin
Code Wrote:Would you all shut up!

SEBA + NUCLEUS + PARADOX

I think it would be really interesting, who cares if it would work or not!

Grin

sebadox & nucla if you will....
paranucleuseba Chin
UFO_over_easy Wrote:Like Macc, I'm not sure if it'd work. Does more necessarily equal better when it comes to production?

Generally no... they often cancel each other out. However, Seba's melodic approach and accessibility have helped give Paradox's stuff some of that 96 flavour back... so I'd be in favour of any further collaborations with Paradox - and yeah, with Nucleus too - why the hell not?
naphta Wrote:
ufo_over_easy Wrote:like macc, i'm not sure if it'd work. does more necessarily equal better when it comes to production?

generally no... they often cancel each other out. however, seba's melodic approach and accessibility have helped give paradox's stuff some of that 96 flavour back... so i'd be in favour of any further collaborations with paradox - and yeah, with nucleus too - why the hell not?

cool. i was genuinely curious as i don't know the first thing about production Smile

got a cd for you by the way, full of pant-shittingly great metal. need to send it off Xyxthumbs
I can just imagine Seba laying down some melody and then Nucleus completely wierding it up! All three of them make wicked beats too... I just think the result could be really strange!
Naphta Wrote:I'd be in favour of any further collaborations with Paradox - and yeah, with Nucleus too - why the hell not?

Cos Nucleus and Seba are just incompatible, at least in my brain they are.....

Maybe it is just cos I don't want Nucleus's stark bleakness corrupted with all that 'melody' bollocks Teef Grin
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:
Naphta Wrote:I'd be in favour of any further collaborations with Paradox - and yeah, with Nucleus too - why the hell not?

Maybe it is just cos I don't want Nucleus's stark bleakness corrupted with all that 'melody' bollocks Teef Grin

Have you heard Inside Your Mind by Seba? Pure bleakness, almost totally barren. Just beats, bass, and perfect samples Smile

I still don't think it'd really work, but it would be interesting. The theoretical impracticality might make it even more interesting.
Macc Wrote:

But that's why I'd like to hear it!!!

I've heard lots of tracks with melody and lots of minimalistic one's too... but what happens when you mix them??? ... there haven't been many examples of that and certain none by producers as talented as Seba / Paradox and Nucleus...
Macc Wrote:Cos Nucleus and Seba are just incompatible, at least in my brain they are.....

Stark bleakness can be just as much of a ghetto as anything else IMO... and the more change and the more contrasting moods I hear in the space fo a d+b track, the more excited I get!
We can only speculate at this point. Personally, I think that Nucleus + Seba behind the board would work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: FORTUNE & CHANCE - THE CONNECTION (Omni110) Euphony 0 434 27th November 2022, 08:45
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE OUT NOW: FORTUNE & CHANCE - SHIMMER RUNNER EP (OmniEP283) Euphony 0 522 7th August 2022, 07:20
  RELEASE OUT NOW: FORTUNE & CHANCE - GROOVE LOCK EP (OmniEP274) Euphony 0 663 29th May 2022, 07:42
  Smilies - any chance of having them back now? Macc 8 3,910 16th January 2011, 23:43
Last Post: Düffah
  [XIZM013]>> Enjoy – "Edges & Grooves EP" LAST CHANCE TO DOWNLOAD .S.K.A.P.E. 45 16,851 31st August 2010, 19:08
Last Post: enjoy