Subvert Central
WOMEN - Printable Version

+- Subvert Central (http://subvertcentral.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Crapper (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: WOMEN (/thread-30134.html)

WOMEN - erbanta - 24th July 2006

RRRRAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH

may your scheming asses burn in hell for all eternity

WOMEN - scart ridge - 24th July 2006

i decided to explore being a fag because i figure i'll have better luck with the ladies at some point in the future if i'm not so horribly desperate to have their poontang. it's actually working rather well.

WOMEN - thush-ara - 24th July 2006

[Image: blowingup.gif]

sorted...

WOMEN - Don Rosco - 24th July 2006

There truly is blackness in their hearts Icon_evil

WOMEN - RickyForce - 24th July 2006

Yes

WOMEN - scart ridge - 24th July 2006

Don Rosco Wrote:There truly is blackness in their hearts Icon_evil

i don't really think so, i think it's more that the path of least resistance for a woman is to have power by means of secretly manipulating men, not by competing against men as equals, and feminist ideology turned out to be more of a smokescreen for them to hide behind to do such manipulations than it is something most of them will actually live up to. they SAY they want to smash patriarchy but they don't ACT like it.

there are a few exceptions, but because they aren't duplicitous scum, they have boyfriends and they're actually faithful to them. Teef

scart ridge Wrote:i don't really think so, i think it's more that the path of least resistance for a woman is to have power by means of secretly manipulating men, not by competing against men as equals, and feminist ideology turned out to be more of a smokescreen for them to hide behind to do such manipulations than it is something most of them will actually live up to. they SAY they want to smash patriarchy but they don't ACT like it.

eternal opposition is the highest form of friendship or mutual commitment two human beings can have. the point in case: i got tricked before i could get the relationship started!

the next one is going to have her bottom ravaged with twice the ferocity Mad

WOMEN - littleNemo - 24th July 2006

Nothing wrong with women :P

WOMEN - trope - 24th July 2006

let me guess: she/they are all Culturally Constructed as Blindingly Hot

littleNemo Wrote:Nothing wrong with women :P

be quiet you homo, that kind of talk will not be tolerated!

WOMEN - littleNemo - 24th July 2006

Homerdrool
:homodrool:

Hahaha

BE QUIET, that'll not do at all

WOMEN - Don Rosco - 24th July 2006

scart ridge Wrote:i don't really think so, i think it's more that the path of least resistance for a woman is to have power by means of secretly manipulating men, not by competing against men as equals, and feminist ideology turned out to be more of a smokescreen for them to hide behind to do such manipulations than it is something most of them will actually live up to. they SAY they want to smash patriarchy but they don't ACT like it.

there are a few exceptions, but because they aren't duplicitous scum, they have boyfriends and they're actually faithful to them. Teef

Maybe that applies to their relationships with men, but it's with other women that the evil really comes out. You know it.

Don Rosco Wrote:

Maybe that applies to their relationships with men, but it's with other women that the evil really comes out. You know it.

that's exactly why catfights and violent lesbo sex is so freaking hot to watch no matter how pro-hetero and anti-homo you are. they are aiming their terrifying, savage and destructive powers at each other instead of pointing at YOU with it.

WOMEN - draadje - 24th July 2006

Spank Teef

draadje Wrote:Spank Teef

FECK ORF YE PANSIE QUEER

WOMEN - B - 26th July 2006

:insertpictureofbarbequedbollixhere:

WOMEN - Statto - 26th July 2006

B Wrote::insertpictureofbarbequedbollixhere:

Hahaha

WOMEN - beckett - 26th July 2006

[Image: mudskipper2-719061.jpg]

BBQ Goat testicle any use?

WOMEN - erbanta - 26th July 2006

much havoc will be unleashed long before you get anywhere near to roasting my pair darling!

WOMEN - beckett - 26th July 2006

erbanta Wrote:

much havoc will be unleashed long before you get anywhere near to roasting my pair darling!

how utterly patronising of you.

WOMEN - erbanta - 26th July 2006

beckett Wrote:
erbanta Wrote:

how utterly patronising of you.

yes a totally unexpected twist of plot on this thread isn't it!