Subvert Central
that photek break - Printable Version

+- Subvert Central (http://subvertcentral.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Audio Production and Engineering (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: that photek break (/thread-49099.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

that photek break - snowy - 8th March 2010

snaper Wrote:PM sent Grin

In my post, you did read this bit...
snowy Wrote:I'm not gonna say anything

....right?

And I assume you read this bit also...
snowy Wrote:I'm a cruel bastard

So why send me a PM?

Grin

Woof.

that photek break - snaper - 8th March 2010

snowy Wrote:So why send me a PM?

Grin

Woof.
Just trying Grin

that photek break - cycom - 8th March 2010

snowy Wrote:
snaper Wrote:PM sent Grin

In my post, you did read this bit...
snowy Wrote:I'm not gonna say anything

....right?

And I assume you read this bit also...
snowy Wrote:I'm a cruel bastard

So why send me a PM?

Grin

Woof.

Roll The sneakiness of this thread is beyond belief. Yawn Yawn Yawn

There are so many great breakbeats. Unknown ones aswell.

I sure would like to know which break(s) Photek used, but I got along pretty well the last 15 years without knowing it. Also: I wouldn't want to use the break anyway, since it keeps sounding like ... well, Photek.

Yes.
But I NEED THAT BREAK!

that photek break - dgoHn - 8th March 2010

cycom Wrote:Yawn Yawn Yawn

innit

that photek break - TVG - 8th March 2010

dgoHn Wrote:

innit

but guys..... we're so close to page 10 and that's all that really matters here

that photek break - Statto - 8th March 2010

dgoHn Wrote:innit

Chin

TVG Wrote:
dgoHn Wrote:

innit

but guys..... we're so close to page 10 and that's all that really matters here

I ha ve started a thread on SoulStrut forum and its now around 11 pages...

you're one stubborn ghuy, Snaper Lol

And yet somehow, I can't convince myself to remove my subscription for this thread Teef

Much luck, hope one day your soul will find peace and we will all say "aaaaaahh, THAT's the break?? I knew that!" Wink

cycom Wrote:you're one stubborn ghuy, Snaper Lol

And yet somehow, I can't convince myself to remove my subscription for this thread Teef

Much luck, hope one day your soul will find peace and we will all say "aaaaaahh, THAT's the break?? I knew that!" Wink

I hope it too...
...but in the others hands, sometimes I just want to say : f*ck, I dont care!!!

snaper Wrote:
cycom Wrote:you're one stubborn ghuy, Snaper Lol

I hope it too...
...but in the others hands, sometimes I just want to say : f*ck, I dont care!!!

Hugs

that photek break - markgabba - 8th March 2010

snaper Wrote:I ha ve started a thread on SoulStrut forum and its now around 11 pages...

snaper i just had a quick scan through that thread on soulstrutLol... they are all a bunch of piss takers by the looks of it mate.

markgabba Wrote:
snaper Wrote:I ha ve started a thread on SoulStrut forum and its now around 11 pages...

snaper i just had a quick scan through that thread on soulstrutLol... they are all a bunch of piss takers by the looks of it mate.

Yap, but if this is the price of that break Icon_sad

that photek break - cube - 8th March 2010

give the man a break Teef

cube Wrote:give the man a break Teef

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

@snaper: I wouldn't bother posting in that Soul Strut forum. They remind me of a cynical version of the comic book guy in the Simpsons. Bunch of self-important losers, although to be quite frank you're a bit of an easy target Wink

cycom Wrote:
cube Wrote:give the man a break Teef

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

@snaper: I wouldn't bother posting in that Soul Strut forum. They remind me of a cynical version of the comic book guy in the Simpsons. Bunch of self-important losers, although to be quite frank you're a bit of an easy target Wink

Yap, I know, but I don't care. Some of those ugly 16 years old american bastards own that fookin' Rulon Jones record, and by the way Fracture sad, the break is not from Rulon Jones, I have to check it. I wont let any doors open.

I have asked a lot of guys about this break, example major diggers, bloggers, Bizzy B, LXC, Cyberworm, (in case a lot of different producer friends) but nobody knows...
I still don't get the AIM adresse of Digital, but if I got it, I will ask him. I think I should write a normal letter directly to Photek, and tell him that Ive got cancer in my ass (south park, you know...), and maybe after that he just drop me that fookin' name Grin

I spend a lot of time to this investigation...sometimes I just woke up in the middle of the night, and start searching again in the net. Grin I know, its crazy, I'm going to be a some kind of "fanatic", but you know, I'm just a little hungarian bastard, so If I start something I just HAVE TO FINISH it Grin

Oh, man. In the other hands I really enjoy this "investigation", that is why I don't ask from Fracture the name of the artist directly. The name of the label, or the title of the song, or some LITTLE clue would be enough, because I wont get this one easy. I want to fight for this break. Grin

Uh, long post again.
Go back to burn out Panther to 3 dvds (I don't have spare blank cds at home, and I'm tooo lazy to go and get some from Tesco Grin)...

I have to downgrade my 10.4.11 Tiger to Panther, cause my Digi001 likes 10.3 Grin

that photek break - markgabba - 8th March 2010

snaper Wrote:sometimes I just woke up in the middle of the night, and start searching in the net again

Rofl

Do you ever wake up in a 'cold sweat'?

that photek break - davetrax - 8th March 2010

snowy Wrote:I think I may have guessed which break it is. If I'm right, it's a well known break and not that mysterious at all.

Woof.

EDIT: About 90% sure I know what the break is. I think it's a break that's been sampled countless times by loads of people in hip hop and all kinds of stuff. People generally don't pitch it up though.

Woof.

I cant actually belive people dont know what it is?? If its some big secret i will keep my mouth shut i guess ha ha Also what rupert done to it was his own thing and was a clever take on an obvious break.I can`t see the point in recreating something that he himself created and cained. Plenty of other breaks out there!

that photek break - rondema - 8th March 2010

I believe this calls for an anagram Dave

that photek break - davetrax - 9th March 2010

gibsgod skcid

that photek break - snaper - 9th March 2010

davetrax Wrote:gibsgod skcid
?

Actually its from the name of the artist? Grin

that photek break - haxhi - 9th March 2010

Hahaha ask snowy about it

that photek break - cycom - 9th March 2010

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/ Teef

that photek break - snaper - 9th March 2010

Its not funny Icon_sad
Im very bad in these stuffs Icon_sad

that photek break - cycom - 9th March 2010

Hugs use the wordsmith tool... I can't make sense of it either.

big dogs' dicks? Smile

I'd say Dave is not the kind of guy to send you on a false route, though... (unlike those Soul Strut folks...)

C'mon Snaper, you're almost there. Reclaim your sanity Wink