Subvert Central
what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - Printable Version

+- Subvert Central (http://subvertcentral.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Crapper (http://subvertcentral.com/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day (/thread-55208.html)

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - Fada - 5th February 2011

pretty important subject to bring up i think

im pretty sure photek enjoyed a bag of monster munch and i hear the source direct lads had a thing for bombay mix

please discuss in an appropriate manner

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - cube - 5th February 2011

nougat b2b walnut whip

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - Fada - 5th February 2011

bare skully snax from the cube

rondema Wrote:Peperami

the extra hot ones?

stop flaming us all maaan, youre a total internet flame troller

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - rondema - 5th February 2011

Photek was big on Scampi Fries, whereas Source Direct both much prefered Frazzles.

When they all got together they would often indulge in some three way Peperami loving - with Rupert always pouncing on the red hot meat sticks.

Notably, savoury snacks were the order of the day. Cube is misinformed.

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - rondema - 5th February 2011

Fada Wrote:the extra hot ones?

Yes. Totally.

Fada Wrote:stop flaming us all maaan, youre a total internet flame troller

Hahaha

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - markgabba - 5th February 2011

rondema Wrote:When they all got together they would often indulge in some three way Peperami loving - .

Hahaha

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - Ben Kei - 5th February 2011

Source Direct were seriously into their dips and condiments and had originally contemplated calling themselves Sauce Direct. True story.

Photek makes a mean carrot stick

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - denaris - 5th February 2011

Skag.

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - Relapse - 5th February 2011

Wilshy Wrote:Skag.

lol

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - davetrax - 5th February 2011

Ben Kei Wrote:Photek makes a mean carrot stick
Racist..

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - dionysus - 6th February 2011

Hahaha

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - Ben Kei - 6th February 2011

davetrax Wrote:
Ben Kei Wrote:Photek makes a mean carrot stick
Racist..

I'd like to say Dave Trax writes a mean track but, well you know... Roll

Teef Kisskiss

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - LXC - 7th February 2011

sauce direct. serious lol, thx for that

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - Paradigm X - 7th February 2011

http://www.saucedirect.org/

Rofl

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - Jungle Timewarp - 7th February 2011

rondema Wrote:Photek was big on Scampi Fries, whereas Source Direct both much prefered Frazzles.

When they all got together they would often indulge in some three way Peperami loving - with Rupert always pouncing on the red hot meat sticks.

Notably, savoury snacks were the order of the day. Cube is misinformed.

Grin

har har !!!!

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - widzhit - 7th February 2011

Hahaha

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - devnull - 7th February 2011

I'm curious what sort of effect their "making it big" back in the day had on their brand choice... after upgrading to the fancy cars etc did they still "keep it real" with the standard brands, or did they upgrade to some sort of gold leaf encrusted crisps?

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - rondema - 7th February 2011

Scampi Fries are classy. SD boys kept it real, although they did used to buy Happy Shopper bacon crunches before they had any measure of success.

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - rondema - 7th February 2011

It was the monosodium glutamate that got to them in the end... don't believe everything you read (or that Wilsh says..)

Stay safe kids, just say No

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - Fauxtek - 12th February 2011

You can't beat a bit of msg to make things taste as generic as possible. I reached critical concentrations of MSG around 2001 resulting in umami becoming the key ingredient in my compositions. Once this occured blandification set in and I can't eat cheese any more. Phil Sauce melted down his Directybot around the same time and was later used as the food extract which makes scampi fries so addictive. The exact chemical composition is a trade secret to this day..

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - rondema - 12th February 2011

Icon_eek

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - Ombrios - 24th February 2011

I think Photek would have enjoyed crisps - Smokey Rings Bacon flavour - or Onion Rings Around Saturn

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - rondema - 24th February 2011

Most likely.

I don't understand how this thread found it's way into 'The Crapper'.
It should clearly be reinstated to the 'Audio Production and Engineering' sub-forum with immediate effect.
People couldn't make this shit up FFS.

Spank @ the modz

what kind of snax did photek and source direct eat back in the day - Statto - 24th February 2011

Xerx4