[Theory & Premise] "Progressive House" is Entirely Post-Punk

71 Replies, 51393 Views

I used to volunteer for an animal rescue for a few years. I then adopted one of the dogs last year in April which I've spent a lot of time with in previous years. She's a rather large 7 year old German Shepherd now. She went to the vet today, got vaccine renewals and such, was told to lose weight (.. treats treats, cut down on treats..), but other wise looking good. Before I adopted her, she'd occasionally spend the night @ my place, or we'd go on road trips everywhere with her. It was fun. That's why she lives with me now. She's an adventure partner. Who needs to lose weight. lol

When she'd sleep over before I adopted her, I used to play Dj Healer / Traumprinz / Prime Minister of Doom and related aliases mixes for her while we slept, or attempted to sleep via Shepherd hours of napping, repeatedly waking me up, then being up @ 5AM to go out, then have her breakfast etc. She still has that same schedule.

I'll have memories of Traumprinz mixes and such, while she slept on my bed, trying to get her to relax overnight. She sleeps fine now. This tune is fire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Theory & Premise] "Progressive House" is Entirely Post-Punk - by +ToRMeNT+ - 8th March 2023, 06:25

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evil Robots Attacking Me?... punk, metal, hardcore +ToRMeNT+ 1,924 1,342,383 7th April 2024, 05:09
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  20 favourite post punk (new wave) LPs Statto 71 53,466 10th January 2024, 14:06
  Progressive Rock Appreciation Thread Unsane 75 26,420 10th November 2022, 05:24
  31 Days of Post Punk Statto 34 6,799 31st May 2022, 07:21
Last Post: Statto
  post punk documentary Statto 0 1,000 11th February 2022, 15:02
Last Post: Statto