Making Drum and bass

11 Replies, 4195 Views

I love it Lol
Not as easy as you might think though, is it........

Keeping loop-based music interesting = The Dichotomy.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
keeping 170 ish bpm music interesting sure ain't easy but time will prevale
macc Wrote:not as easy as you might think though, is it........

keeping loop-based music interesting = the dichotomy.

stop using big words your freaking me out Nervous

dichotomy =

division into two usually contradictory parts or opinions: “the dichotomy of the one and the many” (louis auchincloss).
That wasn't so hard now, was it? Grin
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
fuck knows how i got a B in english Baffled
B ?

she's got nothing to do with this right?
john doe Wrote:B ?

she's got nothing to do with this right?

B grade in english Lol
-House, Breaks, almost got it down but I just can't make the d 'n' b sound that makes you go 'Raaaaaaaaagh' and throw punches at the floor. I'm going to continue to write House for another year or so and then come back to it. Elusive sod.
Photek can make house that makes me go RRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH and punch myself in the face Oops
house makes me want to punch other people in the face :P
Statto Wrote:house makes me want to punch other people in the face :P

That's probably cause most ppl in house clubs would deserve it cause they're aggro cause they spent too much money on Ralph Lauren shirts and are pissed off cause they can now only get very weak ecstacy. Teef

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drum and bass tutorials thebizzybscience 0 2,412 30th November 2020, 22:17
Last Post: thebizzybscience
  how to make a drum and bass song in 5 minutes titanium 7 2,994 18th September 2009, 16:07
Last Post: dsp
  more about that planet drum n bass sample CD devnull 4 3,187 13th September 2004, 16:46
Last Post: beckett