Ben and Jerry's Black n Tan Flavour!

8 Replies, 2898 Views

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060421/od_nm/benjerrys_dc

[Image: 7684010076.gif]
Yeah, I heard about that a couple of days ago. I got told off by an irish guy for calling stout and pale ale a black and tan because of the history. Never occured to me - I just thought the name was quite descriptive!
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
oops...
im sure they didnt mean any harm
clinton Wrote:oops...
im sure they didnt mean any harm

the real ira dont think so
Read about this over the weekend... Im looking forward to launch of their 'gestapo' flavour. Grin
Mick, did you not know ben and jerries near leidseplein has free icecream all day today[Image: essen_1.gif]
IChiOne Wrote:Mick, did you not know ben and jerries near leidseplein has free icecream all day today[Image: essen_1.gif]

[Image: fatherted_white.gif]
[Image: downwiththat.gif]
One of my Great Grand Uncles was murdered by the Black and tans btw... I dont know whether to laugh or cry about this... Baffled

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ben and Jerry's 'Wich' DJFracture 6 1,563 18th November 2006, 21:01
Last Post: buzzby
  McCoys OXO Chicken & Stuffing flavour denaris 14 4,894 22nd February 2006, 23:20
Last Post: trope
  Walkers Sensations Roast Pork+creamy mustard sauce flavour Macc 0 1,677 27th October 2005, 14:53
Last Post: Macc
  McCoys Specials Rib Eye Peppered Steak Flavour Macc 2 1,980 4th July 2005, 14:21
Last Post: Macc
  Nobby's 'Chip Shop' Salt and Vinegar flavour crisps Macc 13 5,714 21st March 2005, 14:50
Last Post: Auan