Muttley - Life Support (Global Communication, SpeaK, Mogwai, Piano Magic)

5 Replies, 2993 Views

01. Rameses III - All Shall Be Well (from the album I Could Not Love You More)
02. Global Communication - 4-14 (from the album 76-14)
03. SpeaK - Drowning Peacefully (from the album Once Nomadic)
04. Peter James - Flight Of Tears (from the album Holding On - Letting Go)
05. David Tagg - Magic Interval (from the split with Obfusc)
06. Drowning The Virgin Silence - Beneath The Sulfur Sky (from the album Beneath The Sulfur Sky)
07. Greg Haines - Arups Gate (from the album Slumber Tides)
08. Mogwai - Friend Of The Night (from the album Mr.Beast)
09. Piano Magic - Comets (from the album The Troubled Sleep Of Piano Magic)

http://muttley.kapsil.net/(2009)%20-%20M...02009).mp3

"Life Support" is the third and final set of 2009 that's dedicated to the people of Bridewell Gardens. As an alternative to sending out Christmas cards, giving each of my friends there a specially made CD seemed the best option.

Helping me replenish my mental health since February 2009, I wished to go beyond the basics of drones to impression a more accessible backdrop to my work on the site, that they could also benefit from. I will be handing "Life Support" out tomorrow at the Christmas meal. Not contrary to the goodwill, it's a free event put on by the Bridewell staffers.

"Comets" by Piano Magic carries the underlying message of this excursion: "you should always tell them, you love them, in case you never see them again". Of course, love is a strong word, but the basis of admiration comes across more poignant this way. In this selection I also aspired to showcase the magnificence of Rameses III and Greg Haines, two artists which I will be working with towards spring 2010. More info soon. Feedback relished as always. Smile
Very nice idea behind doing mix. Smile
Will try to listen soon.
Muttley Wrote:In this selection I also aspired to showcase the magnificence of Rameses III and Greg Haines, two artists which I will be working with towards spring 2010.

Xyxthumbs
Annastay Wrote:Very nice idea behind doing mix. Smile
Will try to listen soon.

Icon_yippee
Statto Wrote:
Muttley Wrote:In this selection I also aspired to showcase the magnificence of Rameses III and Greg Haines, two artists which I will be working with towards spring 2010.

Xyxthumbs

Details being finalised as I type. Wink
Giving this a re-listen, not because of low life, I'm feeling well enough beyond self-isolation at the moment; it's just one of the nicer mixes I made around 10yrs ago

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  “Support Our Troopz” – An all-U.S. mix by INDIDJINOUS Indidjinous 1 1,794 6th April 2011, 00:12
Last Post: Paranoiz
  Muttley - I Shall Not Drown (Drowning The Virgin Silence, Bat For Lashes, Global C) Muttley 1 1,248 22nd December 2009, 13:15
Last Post: Statto
  Trustinmusic Promo-Mix by DJ Global Trustinmusic 0 1,009 20th August 2008, 13:45
Last Post: Trustinmusic