Best 'Chat-Up' Lines

26 Replies, 4890 Views

I was in a bar tonight after work and this woman came up to me who wasn't particularly attractive. I decided to amuse myself and see what I could get away with saying to her. After chatting for about 10-15 mins I mentioned to her that she had nice teeth. I then said 'If I were Dentist, I wouldn't go anywhere near you!'

I couldnt stop laughing after this and she eventually went away after her friend said that my work colleagues (and I quote) "had no magic". Don't you just love ugly birds!!!
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
you fiend.
lock up your daughters....and yer mothers.
They deserved it. They imposed themselves on us by interrupting our convo and trying to make themselves sound interesting. They were like butterflies floating round to different groups of men to see if they could pull. If anything, they were being predatory and not me! It was fucking funny though. I wantd to give her a wedgie cos she had her thong showing, he he he
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
is anyone safe ?? Icon_eek
Altered Ego Wrote:is anyone safe ?? Icon_eek

Yeah, 50% of the population is safe - the male half.
Everyone else should watch their back!!
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
neptune Wrote:yeah, 50% of the population is safe - the male half.
everyone else should watch their back!!

what do you about intersex and genderfreaks? Grin Wave Rainbow
no response

hehehehehe

201tongue 201tongue 201tongue 201tongue
statto Wrote:
neptune Wrote:yeah, 50% of the population is safe - the male half.
everyone else should watch their back!!

what do you about intersex and genderfreaks? Grin Wave Rainbow

what is intersex?
what are genderfreaks?
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
i like this thread. it tickles me.
scope Wrote:i like this thread. it tickles me.

no thats the small thai boy between your legs !!
true
neptune Wrote:what is intersex?
what are genderfreaks?

intersex (adjective) means not clearly one sex or the other — usually a result of genetic or hormonal abnormalities

for instance: androgen insensitivity syndrome — one of the most common intersex conditions — where the failure of a foetus to react to pre-natal androgens means that a genetically male baby is born with a seemingly female body (though not with a functional reproductive system).

the old term used to be hermaphrodite, but this is a particular condition in itself in which someone has both female and male genitalia.

genderfreak — take this test to find out:

http://cydathria.com/ms_donna/ga_test.html

but you'll have to cheat to attain the proud genderfreak category — i was a mere gender outlaw.

Lisa Wave Wave Rainbow
Exit Neptune, stage left !!!

Lol
Code Wrote:Exit Neptune, stage left !!!

Lol

Where did you go to dig this old thread up? Did you do a search for intersex or something?
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
Neptune Wrote:
Code Wrote:Exit Neptune, stage left !!!

Lol

Where did you go to dig this old thread up? Did you do a search for intersex or something?

No,

'Statto dodgy'

Lol
best chat up line

" i know Macc" Lol
[Image: 3850.jpg]
Someone I know told me of a chat up line his mate used..

He apparently went up to a girl in a bar (this was in Romford btw.. heh) and said his watch could tell what type of knickers she was wearing, she obviously laughed at him and called bullshit. He insisted it was true and she asked him to prove it.

He then held it up to her, pushed a button and then told her she wasn't wearing any knickers.. she said aha! that's where you're wrong! I've got black knickers on!

To which he tapped the screen a couple of times and said, oh, it's a couple of hours fast.

Baffled
Ben Kei Wrote:Someone I know told me of a chat up line his mate used..

He apparently went up to a girl in a bar (this was in Romford btw.. heh) and said his watch could tell what type of knickers she was wearing, she obviously laughed at him and called bullshit. He insisted it was true and she asked him to prove it.

He then held it up to her, pushed a button and then told her she wasn't wearing any knickers.. she said aha! that's where you're wrong! I've got black knickers on!

To which he tapped the screen a couple of times and said, oh, it's a couple of hours fast.

Baffled

Very Classy, I bet she still went home with him in the end! Icon_eek
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
Ben Kei Wrote:Someone I know told me of a chat up line his mate used..

Baffled

Lol
Check these bad boys out....

Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Really? I heard it was because everyone there calls you a fat
Sl"g.

Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Probably because you will be on your knees sucking on my cock.

Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: That's cool, cause after I'm done shagging you in the back of my
car,I don't give a sh*t where you go.

Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: No
problem, I can always shoot my load in your face.

Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: That works for me....as long as you are still a little warm when
I shove it up your a*se.

Male: Would you like to dance?
Female: I'd rather die.
Male: I think you mis-heard me. I said your a*se looks fat in that
skirt.

Man: You're pretty
Woman: Piss off.
Man: Don't interrupt, You're pretty... ugly, you fat bitch.

Teef now we can all save our pride!
“The worst mistake that you can make is to think you’re alive when really you’re asleep in life’s waiting room.”
Hahaha

old, but i still love em for the pure bluntness and mediocrity
EntitY Wrote:Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: No
problem, I can always shoot my load in your face.

Lol
If you would like to be a pick-up artist read 'The Game-Neil Strauss' as an intro......its a science.
this one actually got my friends face slapped . . .

guy: i wish i were you
girl: oh? why?
guy: so i could F*CK myself every day!

Hahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bass lines Implode Us All +ToRMeNT+ 22 7,842 11th February 2020, 03:03
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Best Opening Lines MetaLX 1 2,156 12th April 2016, 08:37
Last Post: Statto
  [Pinecone Moonshine 038] Form Without Lines InfiniteSloth 12 9,178 24th August 2015, 11:10
Last Post: firefinga
  [FREE]: Nic TVG "Transparent Lines EP" + RMX COMPS .S.K.A.P.E. 34 9,241 20th March 2010, 03:23
Last Post: .S.K.A.P.E.
  People who continually recite lines from films Sir Loris of Crowthorne 51 7,584 31st July 2009, 18:38
Last Post: clinton