Reaper

5 Replies, 4864 Views

Heya so close to getting this mix done in Reaper, Only problem is Im not familiar and got stuck on something really simple as selecting a few different parts on a few different channels, like if this were logic Id just highlight them all and move so i can insert time half way thru project but its not working..., trying to figure it out asap, I have googled it but still nothing. If you see this and are up and can help, Please hit me up on here or my email or skype.. Thanks
Right click and drag over the items you want to move. That's what I remember, but haven't been using Reaper lately, so sorry if that's not it.

Also, check out the SWS extensions, they add a huge amount useful tasks you can map to keyboard shortcuts.
sackley Wrote:Right click and drag over the items you want to move. That's what I remember, but haven't been using Reaper lately, so sorry if that's not it.

Also, check out the SWS extensions, they add a huge amount useful tasks you can map to keyboard shortcuts.

Great thanks , got it! Also how do i copy the envelope points? It doesnt copy them automatically, Ive gone thru all options I think, I clicked " take envelope points" but it didnt work.
What are SWS extensions? Thanks. Smile
Annastay Wrote:
sackley Wrote:Right click and drag over the items you want to move. That's what I remember, but haven't been using Reaper lately, so sorry if that's not it.

Great thanks , got it! Also how do i copy the envelope points? It doesnt copy them automatically, Ive gone thru all options I think, I clicked " take envelope points" but it didnt work.
What are SWS extensions? Thanks. Smile

Never mind I figured out how to move the points. I just now need to figure out how to render? / bounce the mix. Lol Sorry so used to Logic. I hit render but like I dont think it worked, searched for the file and it was few secs long with no sound...
Ok Update! I have it rendered in a WAV form. My question is whats the best way to change it in to a downloadable/ streamable audio form so that it has best quality. Its a hour long so no one will want as a wav obviously.
You mean as an MP3? You need to get the LAME encoder (or some such thing), just google it. I think there's a blurb about it on the Reaper Wiki...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reaper 4 dsp 39 21,366 9th October 2011, 22:59
Last Post: lament
  Reaper 0=0 30 11,500 25th November 2010, 16:35
Last Post: scart ridge
  reaper (?) dodz 2 2,694 5th November 2007, 23:45
Last Post: Macc
  REAPER subvert 4 3,171 19th May 2006, 17:17
Last Post: Macc