Open Letter to Mods asking for deletion of account

140 Replies, 34211 Views
Thread Closed 

Kontra Wrote:Fada making juvenile, playground comments like "fag" etc

Will also never forget the time he insulted Mark's daughter. That was personal, vindictive, and vile

No, he insulted Mark. He said he could see why his missus had left him and taken the kid (albeit in more colourful language). Yes, it was personal and vile, and I should have stamped on it back then, but I didn't because, to my eyes, it was just Fada losing it and Mark had given him cause.

The thing with Fada is complicated and is a total side issue as far as I'm concerned. But since it's being brought up again, here's what I posted the other day in the moderator's forum:

It all started after Mark had been riding him for months in "fun" and Fada couldn't take anymore and blew up in his face with a load of vitriol.

Fada Wrote:it was a result of logging into my email, sc, myspace and facebook and having countless insulting messages from mark every fucking day when i was close to fucking topping myself from family problems\lots of other shit

It got taken on to the board as well (after Mark posted Fada's PM), but those posts can't be viewed anymore because Mark deleted all the threads (along with a load of others).

But that was over a year ago. Both accounts were deleted at that time (Ashes and djfada), and both later came back again (as Nozkram and Fada).

Recently — going back as far as last August (and 500 posts – to November – is as far as the "search posts" function will go) — apart from the free-for-all in the December threads (and even there Fada is posting fairly sensibly), that single deleted "twat" (which missyswanker noticed) is the only occurrence I could find. I dunno, it's hardly a vindictive campaign or anything.

missy swanker Wrote:I know what I saw and read with my own eyes. Mark is not lying to me about Sir Loris because I read it. I don't know what has happened to it but I do know to trust my own eyes. Go up on DOA and you can see the kind of stuff Fada posts to mark as it's not deleted there.

If they're posting shite to each other on DOA that's for DOA to deal with. The point is that Fada doesn't do it here.

You have to realize just how 'sad' I am with regards to this forum. I'm up here every day, several times a day, continuously if I'm working at the computer (which is a lot of the time since my work involves that), and I read every single post that's made here. There's virtually nothing that gets by me. If someone was going to post some crap and then delete it again (somehow) without me seeing it, they'd have to be pretty damn quick about it, and know I wasn't around at the time (which isn't always apparent – sometimes I hide my login, especially if there's drama going on).

Messages In This Thread
Open Letter to Mods asking for deletion of account - by Statto - 13th March 2010, 12:53

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleaford Mods Statto 70 50,935 18th March 2023, 19:56
Last Post: Statto
  Login with your Facebook Account firefinga 1 2,271 12th September 2015, 09:35
Last Post: Statto
  A letter of complaint about roni size bhima 7 5,265 22nd June 2015, 11:12
Last Post: firefinga
  Mods & fawkers.. +ToRMeNT+ 4 3,720 10th November 2014, 21:30
Last Post: firefinga
  Anyone here have a Youtube account? pacific 3 1,809 17th December 2011, 15:07
Last Post: Jonas78