Open Letter to Mods asking for deletion of account

140 Replies, 34197 Views
Thread Closed 

Naphta Wrote:IMO, most of this is the product of addiction. I've seen it up close and I recognise its almost mechanistic denial of reality, its refusal to accept personal responsibility, its despising of the 'little man' for his failure to dream 'big', and most importantly - its wearying and destructive effect on those around it.

Mark: get over yourself. Or even better, recognise that you have a problem, and get help.

Missy: see above.

Kontra: wake up.

Statto Xyxthumbs

As Mark said, "yes they will keep the thread unlocked until everyone can flame him" - Groan.

"Mark: get over yourself. Or even better, recognise that you have a problem, and get help." - Thats a very spiteful thing to say. Also, ironically, hes quite the master at getting over himself, i'll link you to a track when I have uploaded that he and Bex wrote about such things a long time ago.

I really would be the best judge of if he needs "help".

Well done Naphta, while I respect that you are an old Subvert, that comment was just a purile hate remark and dig.

Shame on you Shane.

Messages In This Thread
Open Letter to Mods asking for deletion of account - by missy swanker - 13th March 2010, 16:34

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleaford Mods Statto 70 50,927 18th March 2023, 19:56
Last Post: Statto
  Login with your Facebook Account firefinga 1 2,271 12th September 2015, 09:35
Last Post: Statto
  A letter of complaint about roni size bhima 7 5,265 22nd June 2015, 11:12
Last Post: firefinga
  Mods & fawkers.. +ToRMeNT+ 4 3,720 10th November 2014, 21:30
Last Post: firefinga
  Anyone here have a Youtube account? pacific 3 1,809 17th December 2011, 15:07
Last Post: Jonas78