Sweet Potato Soup crew

16 Replies, 4573 Views

Icon_eek

Yam-tastic & ting (etc etc)

Icon_eek

Homerdrool
yes!!!! made some of this recently too. sweet potato + paprika soup... had it in the fridge all week! yum.
baked sweet potato with chilli butter Homerdrool

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Gorgeous .... Mmmmm ... it and butternut/roasted hazelnut soup!!
has to be fresh = not from a can!

stacks yer onto things - did you make the butter with real butter and real red chillies or did u use powder??!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
yeah real red chillis chopped up finely in real butter. open up te baked spud and mash it all up together. Serve with a bit of sour cream and some parsley.

Stacks
im so there!
B Wrote:has to be fresh = not from a can!

baxters canned stuff is decent enough. The covent garden stuff that you buy in packets is great too. Had some of their haddock chowder for lunch yesterday.

Stacks
b Wrote:has to be fresh = not from a can!

Yes

never out of a can .... homemade all the way!!
I will eat soup out of cartons , they dont have the metallic taste that occours in canned soup!
Spank Spank
mettalic taste my hole. it's all in your head love.

Stacks
kan Wrote:
b Wrote:has to be fresh = not from a can!

Yes

never out of a can .... homemade all the way!!

yeah home-made is great but i can't see myself cooking up a lobster bisque at 2am.

stacks
Sweet potato bread is nice... They do it at the deli I go to Cool
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Stacks Wrote:yeah home-made is great but i can't see myself cooking up a lobster bisque at 2am.

Stacks

True ... what i do thou is cook a big batch of at least one fresh/homemade soup at the wkend & freeze it or heat seal it in jars .... then ya have it on tap Cool
lobster bisque or stfu

Stacks
Mmmmm ... I haven't made lobster bisque in awhile ... reckon i might make some this weekend .Homerdrool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cup 'a' soup (ainsley harriotts ones) dj hades 35 12,742 29th January 2010, 03:06
Last Post: noisemonkey
  Urgent attention required by ainsley harriot cup a soup fans!!!! dj hades 3 2,373 20th January 2010, 18:00
Last Post: dj hades
  Sainsbury's Taste The Difference Pea & Ham Soup Sir Loris of Crowthorne 28 8,550 5th November 2009, 14:41
Last Post: Roo Stercogburn
  Mashed Potato Salad in Sand-wenches Code 6 2,278 18th December 2008, 02:00
Last Post: Code
  Baked potato, beans and cheese... socialengineer 6 2,580 23rd February 2008, 22:17
Last Post: mattrick