white walls and piles of vinyl

5 Replies, 1359 Views

german techno djs and their living rooms

i wish my vinyl was in a bookshelf instead of inside a bench seat...
Sven Vaeth got shocking taste.
Villalobos got a nice chair.

Dj Koze Wrote:Records mean nothing to me.

Hawtin buys downloads.

20 - 80 (!) promos a week ?!?
dave Wrote:german techno djs and their living rooms

i wish my vinyl was in a bookshelf instead of inside a bench seat...

Ditto!

Really cool site that Smile
yeah i saw that! read the comments too, hilarious stuff....

some of them look so sterile though.. whoever the fuck Dj T is, his room looks like the city centre office of an architectural firm....

apparently in berlin there's a record shop with a service where they come to your house with a carpenter and an interior designer, put up shelves and sort all your vinyl alphabetically by label and catalogue number.

someone on that site claims that second hand record shopping in berlin is a pain in the arse because noone ever has to sell records because they've run out of space, as the cost of living is low and german appartments are huge.
...it's like a bloody LIBRARY out there!!! http://twitter.com/executivesteve
tyranny Wrote:apparently in berlin there's a record shop with a service where they come to your house with a carpenter and an interior designer, put up shelves and sort all your vinyl alphabetically by label and catalogue number.

So efficient Hahaha

Quote:someone on that site claims that second hand record shopping in berlin is a pain in the arse because noone ever has to sell records because they've run out of space, as the cost of living is low and german appartments are huge.

I can begin to imagine what it would be like if London was affordable.
tyranny Wrote:some of them look so sterile though.. whoever the fuck Dj T is, his room looks like the city centre office of an architectural firm....
chief editor of groove magazine (well, at least he was. don't know if he's still) and owner of get physical and kindisch records.

well, flats in berlin are cheaper than in some other german cities like hamburg, frankfurt or munich.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ON SALE NOW! Polska "2nd Rate" 2xCD / Vinyl + Sub "Tensions" Vinyl Code 198 86,353 31st July 2015, 13:44
Last Post: Code
  white mark on vinyl (can't remove) brandz 12 4,027 14th April 2011, 22:23
Last Post: noisemonkey
  posters/artwork for the walls cycom 38 4,845 6th January 2010, 00:20
Last Post: cycom
  Within the Studio Walls dsp 4 1,091 10th June 2004, 15:28
Last Post: Macc
  To all vinyl owners: nice vinyl cleaning tutorial inside! 8bits 14 11,911 7th June 2004, 21:21
Last Post: UFO_over_easy