ATT Americans

5 Replies, 1342 Views

https://www.stopndaa.org/aboutLawsuit.php

Any thoughts on this?
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
Angrier that we still have tsa violating people daily and scanning almost everybody with unhealthy levels of radiation. One thing at a time I guess. Grumble
InfiniteSloth Wrote:Angrier that we still have tsa violating people daily and scanning almost everybody with unhealthy levels of radiation. One thing at a time I guess. Grumble

call me crazy but i'd rather be scanned before a flight than have the military illegally abduct me and my family for absolutely no reason and transport us to a black site in the middle east for endless amounts of torture and abuse all under the guise of 'homeland security'. constitution? pffff whats that needed for - we need to stop the terrorists! orwell would be proud.

it instills some hope that this superteam of humanitarians - ellsberg, chomsky, and hedges (i think they need superhero uniforms) got this in order and are bringing it to the courts. im excited about the possibility that this creates a dialogue about the ndaa which 95% of americans id venture to guess don't know about (as the govt controls the media, why in world would they inform people about their back alley shenaningans, it did pass on new years eve for fucks sake). im worried that the corrupt court system will find ways to put holes in this ship and sink it under the weight of the gov'ts ruthless press for more control of citizen's rights.

i have these dark thoughts that most americans are so out of touch and zombified to the dark realities of what our govt has in store for us that in some ways we are asking for it. thats not a healhty or positive thought but it comes back often when i think we need to fight to stop this ndaa and i look around and see overweight miserable cantankerous entitled ignorant racist yet holier than thou citizens all going to go out for theirs and only theirs. maybe some waterboarding will wake up the populace.
http://craphound.com/littlebrother/download/
cordani Wrote:call me crazy but i'd rather be scanned before a flight than have the military illegally abduct me and my family for absolutely no reason and transport us to a black site in the middle east for endless amounts of torture and abuse all under the guise of 'homeland security'.

removing a few freedoms of all or taking away all freedoms from a few. both situations are horrible.

cordani Wrote:i have these dark thoughts that most americans are so out of touch and zombified to the dark realities of what our govt has in store for us that in some ways we are asking for it. thats not a healhty or positive thought but it comes back often when i think we need to fight to stop this ndaa and i look around and see overweight miserable cantankerous entitled ignorant racist yet holier than thou citizens all going to go out for theirs and only theirs. maybe some waterboarding will wake up the populace.

i've had those thoughts before. scary how openly racist and intolerant people can be and almost feels like it is on the rise. Grumble
The real culprits are here: http://www.ndaa.org.uk/index.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  repost: admittedly very biased view of the state of general education of us americans cycom 10 8,859 2nd September 2011, 07:50
Last Post: Annastay
  WHY ARE AMERICANS SO.............??? ALPHA OMEGA 94 10,734 16th June 2011, 16:55
Last Post: Jason oS
  Appreciation of Americans Utopian 44 6,021 4th October 2009, 23:56
Last Post: Naphta
  The americans are coming Jasdeep 1 623 19th March 2007, 20:37
Last Post: qµ:rec
  "The Americans are Coming" on beatport??! enicma 1 889 8th March 2006, 19:42
Last Post: fanu