It says a lot about this board......

12 Replies, 860 Views

........... that the top topic of the day is one about the runs/squits/hurry ups/crop sprayers/delhi belly..........

Don't you think? Hahaha

Icon_razzroud:
your full of shit!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
Rather that than the alternative... *runs to loo with hand on behind*
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
I once had the squits while covering the masters final in 88, now that was hard work. Luckily i used the public toilet so i couldn't be blamed for the mess
I have to say its improved over the last few months
The appropriate place for a thread about shit... Grin
people just trying to help somebody out in a tight spot Hahaha
Or laugh at toilet humour Wink
Ray Stubbs Wrote:I once had the squits while covering the masters final in 88, now that was hard work. Luckily i used the public toilet so i couldn't be blamed for the mess
Oh god, I thought you were a one-day wonder....... Roll

Besides, you didn't cover the masters in 88, you weren't even on Newsroom South East then!

Loser.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:Oh god, I thought you were a one-day wonder....... Roll

Besides, you didn't cover the masters in 88, you weren't even on Newsroom South East then!

Loser.

Oh i see you have followed me very closely. Indeed i was with Newsroom South East, however i was asked to cover the final day of action as part of the sports review.

The regular sports presenter Toby Hancock was off ill that day with typhoid.
God I want to go back to bed...
[img]homepage.ntlworld.com/duncan.jolly/ snacks.html[/img]

testing
shit!
Is this what you wanted, Sumo?

[Image: spacesmall.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  theres a lot of snogging going on at hogwarts MetaLX 16 2,768 24th July 2009, 00:35
Last Post: Macc