smiley question

37 Replies, 5400 Views

fanu Wrote:so.......

what is a scotch egg?

Delicious.

That is not all you need to know - it is egg yoke and white mashed up together in the center, (sometimes with mayonnaise, but the good ones have none) with sausage as the outer layer, and covered in breadcrumbs.

Homerdrool
Macc Wrote:Rank.

That is all you need to know.

You should be expelled from the ranks of snaxxx lovers for uttering such blasphemy!!!
Düffah Wrote:
Macc Wrote:Watch yourself kid, you don't know who you're messing with.......

Hahaha It appears you didn't who you were messing with!!!

Hehe - a Scotch egg loving weirdo, apparently........... Grin
ufo_over_easy Wrote:
fanu Wrote:so.......

what is a scotch egg?

delicious.

that is not all you need to know - it is egg yoke and white mashed up together in the center, (sometimes with mayonnaise, but the good ones have none) with sausage as the outer layer, and covered in breadcrumbs.

Homerdrool

Nono

that's a picnic egg. scotch eggs are whole boiled eggs unmashed.
Matt Wrote:
Macc Wrote:Rank.

That is all you need to know.

You should be expelled from the ranks of snaxxx lovers for uttering such blasphemy!!!

I am a hater, and in this instance I don't mind being branded as such.

Pasty --------> Starwars <--------- Scotchegg
Phokus Wrote:That's a picnic egg. Scotch eggs are whole boiled eggs unmashed.

Beat me to it!!!

Applause
scotch egg is a combo of hard boiled egg covered in sausage meat which is then covered in bread crumbs or sum shit. Nervous basically if you buy them from a supermarket god knows what they've got in them!
phokus Wrote:Nono

yes phokus know his eggs Lol

haha sorry i seem to have started a snaxx argument here, but we all know really that cheese n pineapple on sticks rool the world Lol
scribe Wrote:scotch egg is a combo of hard boiled egg covered in sausage meat which is then covered in bread crumbs or sum shit. Nervous basically if you buy them from a supermarket god knows what they've got in them!

Applause

scribe knows!
skosh Wrote:haha sorry i seem to have started a snaxx argument here, but we all know really that cheese n pineapple on sticks rool the world Lol

Don't be sorry for starting a snax argument, one is long overdue on here.

But you can fuck right off if you think cheese and pineapple on sticks beats the likes of Salt and Malt Vinegar McCoys, Pickled onion Monster Munch (POMM? Grin), Ginster's pasties (any will do), mini Babybels, Boursin with Carr's water biscuits..................... arglalrlglarglllalrglralarlrlgalrargalrllll Homerdrool
MOD BASTARDS! Icon_evil
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:
skosh Wrote:haha sorry i seem to have started a snaxx argument here, but we all know really that cheese n pineapple on sticks rool the world Lol

Don't be sorry for starting a snax argument, one is long overdue on here.

But you can fuck right off if you think cheese and pineapple on sticks beats the likes of Salt and Malt Vinegar McCoys, Pickled onion Monster Munch (POMM? Grin), Ginster's pasties (any will do), mini Babybels, Boursin with Carr's water biscuits..................... arglalrlglarglllalrglralarlrlgalrargalrllll Homerdrool

:P :P :P :P :P

naw naw cheese n pineapple on sticks stuck into half a grapefruit is the beez kneez Lol
skosh Wrote:
phokus Wrote:Nono

yes phokus know his eggs Lol

Acclaim

oh no wait, erong response...

Blush

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thank you for my smiley. Blue 5 2,399 12th June 2003, 00:55
Last Post: subvert