sobriety

11 Replies, 2220 Views

i'm just loving it!!!!!!!!!! -i've realized how much easier everything is when you don't drink... no headaches, hangovers, dehydration, your metabolism isn't being stretched to the breaking point by intoxication, i'm once again physically capable of things that i was able to do a decade ago, doing live shows is easier and i have loads of energy, plus the ol' brain is still sharp...

thank God i didn't do too much damage to myself, i'm thinking at 34 years of age and (again) almost nine months sober.

Wink
i went about 6months without booze a few years back. then i moved in with some hard drinkers and a bar fridge.

end of.
Ag3nT[ Wrote:0raNg3]i went about 6months without booze a few years back. then i moved in with some hard drinkers and a bar fridge.

end of.

Hahaha
i am however thinking of doing a detox diet to see what happens.

apparantly it fixes everything.
alcohol or anti depressents for me. i'll take the beer.
i drink a mageritta on ocassion Grin

smoking is my habbit
Iv slowly slipped in to drinking a lot and often , defo time for a break me thinks , dont see me stoppin smokin green anytime ever though lol
weed is so much nicer than alcohol. unless it makes you go all schizo Icon_sad
weed is shit.

i expect more from you tyler durden.
Third day of a detox and I just moved into a fresh sublet in Chicago... The fridge is full of beer!!! Why must I be tormented so? (not that I could actually complain about thisWink
More Time...
no tv and no beer makes steve... something, something...i forget how it ends, too many beers..
Ashes Wrote:alcohol or anti depressents for me. i'll take the beer.

Icon_sad i hope it doesn't make things worse, usually does.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Menace II Sobriety Hovver 23 6,761 17th February 2011, 07:03
Last Post: MetaLX