If you want to get fit...

9 Replies, 914 Views

Eat 10 dried apricots over the course of 2 days.

You'll be running away from your own arse, believe.

:fragrant:
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
thanx for that info Nervous
*edit* Glade Vannilla air fresher

trust...
Fushara
Hang it on your belt at the back, yeah?
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Hahaha
You did this again, Bob?
that must give you a cleanse. salt water is also good for a fast one
Macc Wrote:Hang it on your belt at the back, yeah?

with nozzle pointing into evacuating jet...thus neutralising lethal compounds into harmless aromatic gases

be warned however depending on content of methane in such emissions there maybe a risk of fume combustion........
Fushara
i didn't know that dried apricots had such an effect until i ate a small pack when i worked in a supermarket JEDIcrying
fucking dried fruit Grumble

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  since the 'getting fit' thread has vanished cordani 209 44,978 13th July 2011, 01:10
Last Post: 8bits
  Hampshire police release 'lettuce' e-fit of suspect Paradigm X 4 1,767 22nd September 2010, 11:52
Last Post: subvert
  Getting fit Alexander. 62 2,846 14th December 2009, 23:26
Last Post: djr005
  Cornelius-Fit Song & Vid Appreciation thread ALPHA OMEGA 2 551 2nd July 2007, 10:36
Last Post: cycom
  Did you ever think Macc would fit in a bargain bin ? Code 23 2,850 14th February 2007, 11:36
Last Post: esb