New (funk) tunes by meself

5 Replies, 2001 Views

Hallo Wave

Just took some time to upload a bunch of tracks ive been working on to soundcloud, not my usual type. ie, its not jangle musics.
errrr, check em out and let me know what ya think Smile

http://soundcloud.com/parrisian/sets/funk

ps, mod please throw this in the beat ranch at some point, thought id post here as not everyone looks in the beat ranch often (me at least), cheers!
pps, mods, any chance of changing the "tune" to "tunes" in the title? thanks!!!!!
socialengineer Wrote:pps, mods, any chance of changing the "tune" to "tunes" in the title? thanks!!!!!

Fairy
Will check out later.

Xyxthumbs
Statto Wrote:
socialengineer Wrote:pps, mods, any chance of changing the "tune" to "tunes" in the title? thanks!!!!!

Fairy

Kisskiss
Wicked! Loving the 80s feel.

You can be my SC Dam Funk Lovesmilie

Do you want a vocalist to have a go at ruining them all? Hahaha

Seriously though, really feeling the vibes Cool

Excellent work.
ggah, just wrote a big reply and then lost it by hitting the wrong button.

Any way, glad you like the tunes! Grin Defiantly going for some kind of Dam Funk vibe (although not quite as good).
And as for vocals.. I'd love to hook up, I keep trying to write some vocals to get myself out of my drum and bass writing workflow but they all suck, so any outside stuff would be cool. PM me duder!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jazz (& Jazz Funk & Funk & Soul) Album of the day DJ ML 177 57,939 11th August 2015, 20:12
Last Post: InfiniteSloth
  I'm proper proud of meself!!! Chris Inperspective 6 1,249 22nd December 2006, 10:53
Last Post: Chris Inperspective
  New tune by meself..... Andyskopes 29 2,591 31st July 2006, 13:23
Last Post: docius
  2 hour mix by Meself, Skeletor, Covert & Rane. PÚCA 21 4,754 15th March 2006, 11:55
Last Post: PÚCA
  SETI's tunes: Chalk Pit Funk, Spirit & Deviant trope 7 2,246 11th January 2005, 06:04
Last Post: SETI