Subvert Central

Full Version: Random thoughts thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Deception is a skill, but it don't half take a lot of energy.
Love sees roses without thorns.
"Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel." - King Solomon
"Go beyond likes and dislikes, passion and desire, sensuousness and lust, grief and fear, free yourself from attachment." - Buddha
"That's what here is. It's good when you come back older, because then you just experience it for the dream".
"Does it have to be lived once and dreamt twice?

'Wow, yeah, right, that's a good one," he laughs. 'I dreamt of a reality here, I consumed a reality from there," he says pointing into the distance. 'I dreamt of a reality here that didn't exist here. I left into the dream world and then I came back to a dream that I lived in when I was younger'".
Muttley Wrote:Love sees roses without thorns.

what if someone loves thorns? Smile
Muttley Wrote:The best thing a music producer can do for his boyfriend or girlfriend, besides making music for her(...)

Doing that right now.
Statto Wrote:
Muttley Wrote:Love sees roses without thorns.

what if someone loves thorns? Smile

Then give her this tune

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1xh0k7vhp3pqk...ise%29.wav

Twothumbs
"Listen," he starts. "I don't see anything as high or low or anything like that. That's how you know if someone is smart or not, if someone can have an understanding of so many different things from so many different angles and still be completely immersed in it, still be inside it. I can only rate the person regardless of what they do, regardless of what comes out. I gotta rate them as a person because they have managed to not be sucked too far in by any one side and not see things as simply good or bad or good and evil, and that takes a lot of strength".
Jeremy Vine discussion with Scottish part member (dunno his name) and a contrasting opinion on BBC Radio 2 right now. Heard one of the Scottish Tesco workers was asked to be sacked in relation to the question. He's up for voting himself out of 'yes' for dependence.
Words or phrases I consciously seek to eliminate from my vocabulary.

Should
Must
You Have To
You Must
I Must
Why Don't You?
You Should
I Should ~ Nubian Mindz
"The longer you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them."
"Thought broadcasting" is saying everything that comes into your head during a radio show.
In the end, everyone does whatever they feel like.
I swear I must be the most patient person about some matters that have come into my life; women, children, fatherhood, delusion, love, hate.
The truth hurts, but it's way better than getting lied to, and then finding out the truth.
If comparable thoughts like "he/she's not right, put them in a mental institute" ever cross your mind when thinking about a loved one, think again. I've been in two. Most of these places degrade the welfare of individuals, not improve it. Bulshy, in-your-face nurses and people with impaired perception of how their actions affect others run rife. Cleanliness is spare. People go mad, hit things. Is that really better than trying to talk to someone who can usually be helped?

(Note: this isn't a cry for help, I'm just sick of taking medication that zombifies me and finding people I don't know using things without my permission).
"Love of God is not always the same as love of good." - Hermann Hesse
[Image: BxxL0TrIIAAPpim.jpg]
"Never cared for 'musicians' who destroy their instruments on stage. Why don't you take a hammer to your wrist as well? Oh can't buy another?" ~ Headphone Commute
If reincarnation is real how come there's (probably) more insects hatch every day/week/year(?) than there's been people in the entire history of humanity.
Personally I believe 'souls' aren't discrete entities, and that they overlap into each other just as humans mingle together in conscious life. This could explain why all the organisms in the world have pre-existed, and through evolution of the world and however many universes imagined the ability to transcend as a 'soul' entity arises.
“None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm.” - Henry David Thoreau
Try to put yourself in as many socially awkward situations as possible. You will be desensitized to it which makes you more outgoing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30