sonic youth - mote

10 Replies, 2317 Views

how good is this track the whole of goo's good, but this and dirty boots are fuckin fatastic!
"knowing is not enough, we must apply.
willing is not enough, we must do."
Bruce Lee
fucken great! funny thing... goo or goo-goo used to be my nickname in high school.
this was before the lp came out too. needless to say when it did come out i
was all over the shop owner of my local store for the p.o.p. posters Hahaha
Goo kicks ass, seriously.
mote has quite the noise section, it goes on and on and on, think thurston said the amps got so hot that they began to worry that they were smoking . . . it's a nice tune, as are virtually all of lee's compositions. Though i have to say, when it comes to goo, it's all about side 2: disappearer, cinderella's big score, and titanium expose . . . mmmm make way for the madness yet to come on the next record . . .seriously, goo is a classic, a really beautiful late night record filled with drone and purr and one classic track after another . . .
love it! im all ab00t bad moon rising and confusion is sex Icon_eek

NOOOOOOOOOOISSEEE!!!!! Twisted
word is bon jovi. [] unst soundcloudzen [] zein fazbooken [] unst beefy! beefy! []
nexus8 Wrote:lm all ab00t bad moon rising
probably one of my favorite records of all time
i drove to "dirty" today and felt cleansed
Quote:confusion is sex

Falcon
goo is a sick album

dirty boots Falcon
fucking great album, lost my copy though Icon_cry
although i think teenage riot is still my fav song of all time. puts u in such a wonderfully surreal mood....completely summarizes my entire teenage youth in one song. nothing could ever make me feel that way.

bull in the heather is a great one too! ahhhh thanks for this thread. u made this lil prick a happy camper today ^__^
word is bon jovi. [] unst soundcloudzen [] zein fazbooken [] unst beefy! beefy! []

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sonic Youth? 8bits 15 6,370 5th August 2023, 04:40
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  RELEASE Youth Culture CD Series - Youth Culture 4 Muttley 2 2,274 23rd April 2019, 16:49
Last Post: Muttley
  [TV] "Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank" DJ ML 3 2,341 21st August 2015, 18:50
Last Post: Muttley
  Sonic Youth - The Diamond Sea good morning captain 16 10,069 10th May 2011, 15:57
Last Post: scart ridge
  Brain Washington - think Sonic Youth wrestling Banana Splits missy swanker 3 2,093 11th February 2009, 17:12
Last Post: Rothko