Code on the radio 12.45am tonite :: D&B/Dubstep/Electronica

58 Replies, 8148 Views

statto Wrote:are you on tonight? Wave

yep !

:d
thanks to anyone who listened last week,

back on air tonight on Spin South West FM from 12.45

got an hour of D&B to begin with and I'll be featuring new music from the likes of Calibre, Stranjah & ASC aswell as some old classics too.

in the second hour - got lots of stuff I haven't played on the show before, including music by The Black Dog, Pan / Tone & Monolake in the techno vein and recent releases by Shackleton, Pangea & Reactiv in the Dubstep style aswell as an exclusive by a Limerick producer making waves at the moment - Bee ( www.virb.com/k3bee )

Tune on 102-103 FM or 94.7FM if you're in the South West of the country (Limerick / Clare / Kerry / North Tipperary / West Laois + some areas of Galway / Cork / Waterford) or else, tune worldwide via the web - www.spinsouthwest.com then click on "Listen Live"
on in 45 mins ish ! Grin
Wave
statto Wrote:Wave

haha - you tuned in ??!!! Icon_eek

anything good ? or should have went to bed ?

:d
code, your jt show last night was ill!!!

there were some tunes i need to know being played.

tl? mp3?
cube Wrote:code, your jt show last night was ill!!!

there were some tunes i need to know being played.

tl? mp3?

oh - thanks man !

yeah, just linking the 2 parts of it together (the stream went down after 40 mins or so Grin )

will post it up soon
Code Wrote:haha - you tuned in ??!!! Icon_eek

anything good ?

can't remember Oops
Statto Wrote:
Code Wrote:haha - you tuned in ??!!! Icon_eek

anything good ?

can't remember Oops

Lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  would you purchase this pa amp? OwenPaulStory 0 1,570 24th May 2012, 02:41
Last Post: OwenPaulStory
  Code & ESB - Detuned Radio 8 Year Anniversary Show 2011-09-09 Archive esb 12 5,279 21st September 2011, 04:57
Last Post: Code
  Any good D&B/Dubstep/Electronica nights in or near Eindhoven? Code 2 1,505 31st August 2010, 22:22
Last Post: titanium
  looking for an amp djneils 1 1,338 24th February 2010, 00:20
Last Post: djneils
  Robert Mitchell 3io - BBC Radio 3 23:15 - 01:00 Tonite (5th Sept) DJ ML 2 1,333 6th October 2009, 21:52
Last Post: DJ ML