Subvert Role Call. Next Tuesday @ Cargo.

16 Replies, 6007 Views

Fond memories of Cargo....

anyway Secret chiefs 3 (ex-Mr Bungle and very fucking fine) and the mighty Zu are playing.

Theres a gang of us going, anyone care to join in noisey cartoon fun?
Ok, that's it, you're an even bigger cunt especially as Zu are Skullflower are supporting

WANKER WANKER WANKER
Kontra Wrote:Ok, that's it, you're an even bigger cunt especially as Zu are Skullflower are supporting

WANKER WANKER WANKER

CUNT CUNT CUNT!!!!

Hahaha

What, no noise bands play in the outer hebrides?
do you really live in the western isles kontra? i was on barra this summer
UFO_over_easy Wrote:do you really live in the western isles kontra? i was on barra this summer

he is the wicker man
Oi wanker, you'll be in the friggin wicker man if you ever come up!

Ben - yep, I live on Islay Grin
Kontra Wrote:Oi wanker, you'll be in the friggin wicker man if you ever come up!

thats why i have never frequented your fucked up burn englishman shores
UFO_over_easy Wrote:do you really live in the western isles kontra? i was on barra this summer

I have a friend who lives on Barra her folks run a hotel...... she reackons it would be a good place to do a festival (small one)
Chris Inperspective Wrote:

I have a friend who lives on Barra her folks run a hotel...... she reackons it would be a good place to do a festival (small one)

a festival of cunts per chance?
seriously tho have a blast at this. Saw Dunc mention it the other day. Am deeply jealous

wankers
kontra Wrote:saw dunc mention it the other day.

Icon_eek

Ralph Hypno Unsane Hypno Ralph
statto Wrote:
kontra Wrote:saw dunc mention it the other day.

Icon_eek

Ralph Hypno Unsane Hypno Ralph

am going with him and other noise terrorists
Role call eh?

[Image: Larp11.jpg]
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
chris inperspective Wrote:
ufo_over_easy Wrote:do you really live in the western isles kontra? i was on barra this summer

i have a friend who lives on barra her folks run a hotel...... she reackons it would be a good place to do a festival (small one)

do it. Xyxthumbs apparently there's a free party on the shetlands every midsummer..
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
the shetlands is a lot easier to get to than barra though! would be an amazing spot though if you could work out travel. had a wicked time there.. very peaceful
Have never been to Barra, but have heard it's lovely.

A festival could be possible here on Islay, and of course it would be fuelled by all 8 of our distilleries!
Stacks Wrote:Role call eh?

[Image: Larp11.jpg]

Rofl

fecking typos.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  former subvert roll call Statto 69 53,560 1st April 2022, 15:35
Last Post: Statto
  MIX Now That's What I Call Subvert Central (Muttley Subverts Mix) Muttley 16 14,611 23rd May 2019, 14:53
Last Post: Muttley
  Big Subvert pissup - venue and roll call Macc 83 20,431 1st December 2009, 14:28
Last Post: Ornette
  Cargo photo crew???? Blue 35 8,359 25th March 2009, 23:13
Last Post: B
  Society dictates a job role Rothko 2 1,137 24th February 2009, 16:49
Last Post: Rothko