Open Letter to Mods asking for deletion of account

140 Replies, 33708 Views
Thread Closed 

Really sorry for the drama.

Roo put what I wanted to say so much more eloquently and tactfully what I was trying to say.

The reason it has come up again is because mark was banned again just a day or so ago.

Kontra and Roo both are verbalizing the thoughts of many.

I know for many you don't know and don't care what goes on behind the scenes but it does effect everyone. Leanna came over yesterday who Streetbeats people will know. She is a peace loving activist and was incredulous about what happened. Her immediate reaction was how can they ban you when you created and invented SC. Most of the ideals which were supposed to be adhered to on the forum were Marks vision of what a forum could be.

But yes bad behaviour is bad behaviour full stop and a forum never belongs to a single person.

I don't agree with a lifetime ban. It's the death penalty of a forum. Death penalty for mouthy behaviour. Fantastic.

But also if you do ban one person then everyone who exhibits the same behaviour should get banned too. In this case Fada.

Sorry for clogging up the forum with another thread but the one this post is part of is locked.

Messages In This Thread
Open Letter to Mods asking for deletion of account - by missy swanker - 13th March 2010, 12:11

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleaford Mods Statto 70 50,378 18th March 2023, 19:56
Last Post: Statto
  Login with your Facebook Account firefinga 1 2,231 12th September 2015, 09:35
Last Post: Statto
  A letter of complaint about roni size bhima 7 5,202 22nd June 2015, 11:12
Last Post: firefinga
  Mods & fawkers.. +ToRMeNT+ 4 3,694 10th November 2014, 21:30
Last Post: firefinga
  Anyone here have a Youtube account? pacific 3 1,796 17th December 2011, 15:07
Last Post: Jonas78