Subvert Central

Full Version: Gaming frenzy, what have you been playing recently?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
currently smashing the undead in Res 5
Waku Waku 7 on neo geo.

j

0=0
bare SF4, Fallout 3 and Killzone 2 goin off in my manor recently.
I suck at SF4 and KZ2 but getting better at both. I have actually accumulated a few battle points on SF!
Fallout is just teh winz!
pata pata pata pon 2
got a few games in rotation atm..

silent hill origins / wipeout pure - psp
splatter house - pc engine
mega man 1 / metal storm - nes
flashback - snes
kurushi / resi evil 2 / wip3out - psone
mgs snake eater / gran turismo 4 - ps2
wipeout hd - ps3
res 5, cod 5, pro racer, jet set will and hungry horace(zx spectrum) haha
Wii - Resident Evil 4, Dead Rising Chop till You Drop, Red Steel
PS2 - Monster Jam Urban Assault

My kid is turning 4 this August and I am sorry to say I have caused his gaming addiction. I am not proud of what I have done, but he sure is good at it for his age.
My wife gave me an earful this morning about it, because all he asks for all day is to play the monster truck game.
http://wii.gamezone.com/gamesell/p35416.htm

gonna try out madworld on wii, its supposed to be good
subvert Wrote:
WiLSHY Wrote:RacePro 360
Forza 2
F Zero GX

Dude you gotta head out my way sometime. projector. wheel. pure driving!

Sounds like a plan!

You got RacePro yet?
was playing fifa 09 on the pc the other night, graphics were really good. looking forward to pro wiivo coming out this friday
safetyboy Wrote:http://wii.gamezone.com/gamesell/p35416.htm

gonna try out madworld on wii, its supposed to be good

It's wicked Jay! get on it.

Starts off a bit too easy but it gives you a good opportunity to really fuck with your victims.

Some of the commentary is great too... if you like hearing people talking about grinding stuff up and injecting it in their scrotums Hahaha
bought pro wiivo today.....only had a few games, graphically nothing much has changed just the game play seems to have improved Smile
WiLSHY Wrote:
subvert Wrote:
WiLSHY Wrote:RacePro 360
Forza 2
F Zero GX

Dude you gotta head out my way sometime. projector. wheel. pure driving!

Sounds like a plan!

You got RacePro yet?

No I havent but Im not sure I like the look of it.
If someone tells me its better than Forza 2 sim wise and more fun than GRiD then I might get it....

Welcome anytime by the way mate - if you do may as well combine with some studio sesh..
badmanelite Wrote:got a few games in rotation atm..

silent hill origins / wipeout pure - psp
splatter house - pc engine
mega man 1 / metal storm - nes
flashback - snes
kurushi / resi evil 2 / wip3out - psone
mgs snake eater / gran turismo 4 - ps2
wipeout hd - ps3

badman droppin' some retro gems Xyxthumbs
My thumb has now been hardened to the stress of SF4 and I can now play indefinatly... first couple of weeks were a struggle to play more than 2 or 3 matches without immense pain.

also... managed to format my drive when trying to install Linux (a waste of time by the way, no decent graphics support so my hope of a platform on which to watch weirdly encoded films on (ogm, mkv) has been dashed) so now i have to restart Fallout3 all over again... for the 3rd time!! Icon_cry
how can u guys play so many games? i just dont have the time and inclination, id rather go outside and play!

sorry to burst in your thread, apologies. [Image: borgsmile.gif]
physics and boxer!

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_10518_en.html

hells yeah!
battefield heroes online, still in the beta and only 3 maps to play, but good fun Smile
bootmii (or at least will be once i figure out how to install it) Grin

think you can play wii games off an external usb hdd Eek
Got my psx set back up, been playing Super Puzzle Fighter and Vib Ribbon a ton.. Einhander and N2O soon Smile
BTW good blog to subscribe to is http://www.frugalgaming.net/ lists cheap deals that are going on in the UK (mostly).
Just got the speial edition tin lunch-box-set of Fallout 3 Lovesmilie for £20 time to trade in my other one.

Also been caning Colin Macrae Dirt Grin cant wait for the new one!
Nowt, bored of my wii and gaming in general so sold it
[Image: 2nkl9qo.jpg]
Waiting for Ghostbusters on the Wii....come on JUNE!!!

Anyone play Wolverine?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47