Subvert Central

Full Version: Gaming frenzy, what have you been playing recently?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Got modern warfare today Hyper
Fada Wrote:^^ yes!!

been putting bare hours in on prototype

i jumped off the tallest building (that ive found) and landed on a chimney barely the size of they guys feet the other day...

then realized i was sat playing a computer game by myself and nobody would ever see it Neutral

Hahaha

I have dreams that I'm alex mercer and i go to jump-up raves and absorb bare chavs..... lol!!
subvert Wrote:
beckett Wrote:Trials HD is ridiculously addictive!

Im trying for Platinum medals on all the courses and skill games now.
Mad difficult.

An insanely difficult & addictive game..... :throwcontrolleroutthewindow:

Hahaha
Anyone playing MW2 on ps3?

add me, empika. occasionally playing online now ive finished the campaign.
I started playing mw2 team deathmatch at about 3pm, at 4ish I said just one more match... its now midnight! Oops
holy fuck Hahaha

i got bored of it already. theres not much point once you unlock all the good weapons and you still don't get anything for prestiging, its just the levelling up thats addictive rather than the actual game!

i got the god of war HD regurx collexeune Lovesmilie the redone version of 2 looks almost as good as 3!
ive been having a bit of a mid noughties gaming fetish

been playing that Bully game Rockstar made and re-playing XIII

and also putting in bare hours on Snooker 2005 [Image: snooker.gif]
bayonetta Lovesmilie Lovesmilie Lovesmilie [Image: icon_twisted.gif]

makes god of war seem pretty boring, who needs some emo greek dude when you can tear bitches in half with a giant hair dragon?
socialengineer Wrote:I started playing mw2 team deathmatch at about 3pm, at 4ish I said just one more match... its now midnight! Oops

It happens. My girl has given up on getting me to go to sleep with her at the same time anymore. Turn on the PS3 around 10, go to bed around 3 Oops.
panda Wrote:bayonetta Lovesmilie Lovesmilie Lovesmilie [Image: icon_twisted.gif]

makes god of war seem pretty boring, who needs some emo greek dude when you can tear bitches in half with a giant hair dragon?

I need to play this game. def on the top of my list to get!
pretty much skate2 & assassin's creed 1 exclusively
Me and my woman just got our new tv yesterday

42" Toshiba Regza LCD

Next it's 360, then life as I know it now will prettymuch be over......

WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Bring it on.......can't wait to play shit in full 1080p on my MASSIVE screen, it's gonna fucking RULE! Wtf

Oh Yes
beez Wrote:
socialengineer Wrote:I started playing mw2 team deathmatch at about 3pm, at 4ish I said just one more match... its now midnight! Oops

It happens. My girl has given up on getting me to go to sleep with her at the same time anymore. Turn on the PS3 around 10, go to bed around 3 Oops.

MW2 is awesome! the deathmatch is killer, when me and friends play we have shank-rule when its hits the 1 minute mark, where you can only stab the other person, its great for comebacks.
Prototype, fifa 10.

On xbox

and soon bayonetta and devil may cry 4 (i know i'm late on this one)
katatonic Wrote:
beez Wrote:

MW2 is awesome! the deathmatch is killer, when me and friends play we have shank-rule when its hits the 1 minute mark, where you can only stab the other person, its great for comebacks.

I like to play whole team deathmatches like that. really pisses you off if you keep getting stabbed Lol
i got the ac-130 the other day just using a riot shield.
socialengineer Wrote:I like to play whole team deathmatches like that. really pisses you off if you keep getting stabbed Lol

yeah its amazing how fucking ANGRY the deathmatch makes you if your losing Hahaha but yes revolver, shank knife, and grenades
Metric Wrote:and soon bayonetta and devil may cry 4 (i know i'm late on this one)

an ehxcellent choice.

nero is awesome
Tomb Raider Underground

Lara Croft's arse never looked so good Xyxthumbs
katatonic Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNGSQ8g_aeY Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

"there's blood on the wall now"

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
Finally gotten round to playing Chrono Trigger on the DS. Great game! Xyxthumbs
Waiting for Demons souls to come from Taiwan. Very impatiently waiting I might add. Keep having this recurring dream that it arrives, everything's magical; I unwrap it and everything goes weird. Wake up and realise that it's still going to take a week longer. Just pre-ordered Heavy Rain as well. Quite behind with games at the moment, need to get hold of Uncharted 2, Darksiders and Bayonetta
Relapse Wrote:Waiting for Demons souls to come from Taiwan. Very impatiently waiting I might add. Keep having this recurring dream that it arrives, everything's magical; I unwrap it and everything goes weird. Wake up and realise that it's still going to take a week longer. Just pre-ordered Heavy Rain as well. Quite behind with games at the moment, need to get hold of Uncharted 2, Darksiders and Bayonetta

demon's souls!!!!!!!! its fucking amazing. i played it for like 7 hours the day i got it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47