Subvert Central

Full Version: Gaming frenzy, what have you been playing recently?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
oorah
We used to call our LAN parties "Doom Nights" after the grandaddy FPS of them all. When we played AvP, then later AvP2 they were as you say, "so damn scary"!

Get someone who was good at playing the Alien and it was pants-shittingly scary as they lurked around in shadows waiting to jump out on you, or were scuttling around on the ceiling only to drop on you when you were least expecting it. Even having the player sitting in the same room as you made no difference, it was just all kinds of intense Grin
yeah i really hope they dont fuck this up, online multiplayer in this should be bhadness
Just opened Bioshock 2 special edition:

Game
168 page artbook
12" vinyl with the original Bioshock orchestral score
Audio cd with the Bioshock 2 orchestral score
3 advertisement posters

[Image: lovesmilie.gif]
blimey. that's a package and a half. must've been a bit pricey
meh, need to pre order Final Fantasy 13 Baffled
DIB Wrote:Just opened Bioshock 2 special edition:

Game
168 page artbook
12" vinyl with the original Bioshock orchestral score
Audio cd with the Bioshock 2 orchestral score
3 advertisement posters

[Image: lovesmilie.gif]

The geek in me is very jealous. The beer monster in me is glad I still have money for beer Grin
socialengineer Wrote:meh, need to pre order Final Fantasy 13 Baffled

me too, not long to go. Finally get some use of my PS3 after all these years.

currently playing Suikoden Tierkreis on the DS, quite enjoying it
never liked bioshock that much

all about the ass effect 2 all up in here
damn i cant wait to get bioshock 2

at the min all ive been playing is cool boarders 4 and zelda: majooras mask :0ldskools:
socialengineer Wrote:meh, need to pre order Final Fantasy 13 Baffled

Did this today! counting down the days.

While I wait im still caning the modern warfare 2 aaaaaand got Bayonetta the other week. Play this game now. it is beyond mental. I have no idea what the fuck is going on with the story or most of the gameplay after 5odd hours of playing. Pure japanese madness.
Been going back through ACII to cane it proper after just doing the story first time. Got some quality games here waiting to get battered as well. Batman Arkham Asylum, The Orange Box (half way through HL2 - HOW did I miss this?!?), Forza 3, Il2 Sturmovik, and shit.... there's another one or two. Ballad of Gay Tony!! Lovesmilie Truly awesome, that. Pure jokes.

Played AvP online multiplayer demo and shat my pants the other night Hahaha

Will have to get Mass Effect 2 as well.

Well glad I got an XBox, has to be said.
Went back a bit, been on the castlevania HEAVY all week -

[Image: 617C2CTJ8PL._SL500_AA280_.jpg]
Full AvP downloading as I type this. Hopefully be finished by the time I get home from work tonight in which case, no sleep for me tonight.

I like to keep this for close encounters!
Btw guys, EA are giving away some of the old Command & Conquer games for free as part of a promotion for C&C 4. Not sure how long they will be available for but some classic games as freebies is a bit of a "Quick! To The Batmobile!" type situation Smile

Played AvP last night.

I made a point of avoiding previewing actual levels it or learning anythng about it so that the game was all new and shiny.

Scared the living crap out of me. It doesn't seem to be getting great reviews and I've got no idea about the longevitiy off but played in a dark room with headphones its rather eeeeeeek!
Macc, get online with Forza 3 and let me payback the thrashing I got on that Wii football game you gave me a couple years ago.
3 sleeps till FFXIII Hyper
Installing Bad Company 2. Grin
Tim Reaper Wrote:Installing Bad Company 2. Grin

Interested to see your review of that. I have the first one but wasn't sure about this.
Scrabble.

Teef
Roo Stercogburn Wrote:
Tim Reaper Wrote:Installing Bad Company 2. Grin

Interested to see your review of that. I have the first one but wasn't sure about this.
Haven't played the first one, but I'm pretty excited about it. Grin
super mario 3, ninja gaiden 2, street fighter 2010, super castlevania IV [Image: phpgrin.gif]
2 sleeps (and a nap) Hyper Hyper
that FFXIII isn't bad

but more importantly, buy Yakuza 3, and buy it now. Its fantastic!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47